ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385796
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

30x3=90 days...

Then again, who says he will spent 3 pages on each character? (he won't)

I don't understand the WoM anymore... :P

SImply introductions, Zega.

Also, about the colours on Cen (I really really want to know why you were discussion that), it is grey and red, the rest of the colour is erased, so technically...
Also, considering the work done, especially since the half that still have not said a word (or said a very small one, and then went away) still is not saying anything.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Then again, who says he will spent 3 pages on each character?

Well obviously, but even if if only did 1 per character...

it is grey and red,

I called zega!
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Ironic a bogan does a bogan picture of a bogan.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Ironic a bogan does a bogan picture of a bogan.

ITS NOT ME!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE GLASSES ON!!!

And besides, it doesn't fit to my entry....
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Yeah I know it's not you. It's dwarf you.

Srsly, dwarf.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol Cholo, since when does KR do kung-fu? Bogans are terrified of martial arts.

...Aw, you deleted the AG time "discussion". I wanted to be all like "Indignation!".

Yeah, well... yeah :P

Okay, as I said earlier, I'll speed up the posting! I scribbled 15 pages today, but the pacing is difficult because I'm not free much for the rest of this week- hopefully I can keep on top of it. Some of you may remember just my output for the MWT- I like fleshing out stories.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/1-10.png

Extra points if you get the Bob Saget reference. I cannot link you to the source, however, I would have to ban myself. Besides, I didn't make the reference anyway, so there :P

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/1-11.png

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/1-12.png

Xzeno wins this one- it is indeed Parsat who got buried in a mountain of his own (fictional!!!) pirated stash.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/Way%20Of%20Moderation/1-13.png

I should probably remind you now that I've changed some of the details of the entries just so I could make things fit. I hope you don't mind.

Alright, prepare for more character introductions... another time!
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I would have to ban myself

I can.... but then I would be banned.

Bob Saget.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nice to see more Strop....but not enough....bet you will leave mine until LAST!!!

(probably shouldn't have said that...)

Since when did Parsat have a beard?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Oh oh! Am I next? No, manta is next.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

No i am next! Muhahahaha!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Awesomesauce, Strop. Would applaud you if I was at home, and not trapped in a Library in the other end of town, because of a freaking thunderstorm.
Not that it is all bad, I am just drenched and cold, and not sure when I will get home.
Library~

Since when did Parsat have a beard?

I do not think it is Parsat with the beard. It is a kung fu master.

Darn, more rain... Just to note: Yes, I did leave my jacket at home, because I am very intelligent like that, the reason why I ended up here was because out here was the only place (out of four shops) that had what I needed, and of course I took my bike and drove these 5 kilometers, ,instead of taking the bus.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lol you are screwed Cenere XD.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

lol you are screwed Cenere XD.

And wet to the skin too!
Currently, my only regret is to have forgotten to unplug my laptop at home, because I am sure something will happen to it, now that I forgot - -
Just like "I did not study for the test, therefor I will be asked a lot of questions, I cannot answer"...
Also, this computer is utter crap.

Anyway, I think I will try going now, it almost stopped raining.
10 bucks on it starting to rain really bad, when I am out on the street.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

wow how far again is you house from the library, like a 10 minute ride?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

wow how far again is you house from the library, like a 10 minute ride?

Well, considering I just had to stop by and buy corn (for crying out loud), it took me a good 30 minutes, it seems... Also, it did not start raining again. Instead there was these funny giant poodles of water to drive through and past, especially at the same time as the cars or busses....
Oh, and I really want to sleep.
Showing 1291-1305 of 5646