ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5429582
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Poison, I will tell it again, just for you: The questions, along with the location is to be send to the email address we have been using, for approval. If you do not do do, it will not count as a submission, and you will therefor most likely be excluded from the trial-part of the WoM, which I bet you will not like.
Also, keep in mind the questions are to be answered in character, as it is a form your characters are given along with the registration form and the other papers.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Oh... Well, then, I'll get on that... Tomorrow, though. Or later.. Yeah... *edges off post window*

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

And I have now updated the FAQ, again. Hopefully it should now be answering all your questions, otherwise you are welcome to email us with your questions, or for help with the specifications for the location.

Oh... Well, then, I'll get on that... Tomorrow, though. Or later.. Yeah... *edges off post window*

It is just c/ping it and putting it in a mail along with the location.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Right well I responded to the last Email and put some extra stuff in it.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Ok just real quick question, is there a specific place for flash games? Like the constructive zone or the Arumsment park? Otherwise i will just make something up.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I just sent mine. Response pending. I hope what I've put is alright with you guys.

...Funny, I got the response just before clicking submit. I'll check it now.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ok just real quick question, is there a specific place for flash games? Like the constructive zone or the Arumsment park? Otherwise i will just make something up.

Outside the walls of AG as I am informed. In the wilderness.

...Funny, I got the response just before clicking submit. I'll check it now.

Because I am a freaky fast bas.tard.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Because I am a freaky fast bas.tard.

I'll say...

Just resent the slip. It's much bigger and only slightly more legible.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I'll say...

I should really, really just sleep...

Just resent the slip. It's much bigger and only slightly more legible.

Not the worst I have seen today, though. (that would be my own)
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The flash games themselves form the twisted strands of reality that surround Armor City: in the Wilderness. However there may be traces of games inside the city i.e. you're free to add a little "game-related chaos" to your day. In particular, the construction zone is likened to the area of the forums where people share material directly related to games on AG e.g. Free Rider 2 tracks.

In short, the construction zone affords the avid AG gamer quite a lot of creative liberty. As does the Imaginarium.

I'm going to write a little short summary guide of all the major locations, which may help direct you a little bit. It's only fair that I do.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Sounds interesting Strop. I filled in the form...but the .xcf (GIMP file) is 70mb...and it won't turn into a gif....

May have to scale...Do you have any ideas Strop?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Turn it into a .jpg instead!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ignore that, apparently the enquiry is more detailed than that...

Try to keep the individual-specific questions to email guys!

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Can somebody help me? After 2 weeks without computer I can't neither read nor write something.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Try to keep the individual-specific questions to email guys!

I did email, but I didn't get a reply...and I needed a way to avoid a spam post.

Check the FAQ Goumas....although you have a bit of a starring role a few pages back as Strop introduced you...
Showing 1411-1425 of 5646