ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385603
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Xzeno, I should warn you, (etc.)
I did read the FAQ ya know. I'm totally cool with all of that. I'll just enter a character I don't care about so much, though I might end up making a new one for this tournament.
FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

FireflyIV- Firefly the Spectral Graffiti Wizard (fine-tuning)

I hope my last email cleared things up, if not I'll be happpy to make go back to the drawing board.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

ShintetsuWA- ShintetsuWA the wolf (fine-tuning)

Take the WA out of the name, that sounds SO wrong... XD
Shintetsu the Wolf is much better to me...
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Yes, so long as they act as a single team, and preferably if one of them is "the main" character.

Aww... *notes the preferably* :3333333?

Nvm... Thanks for putting me on the coughing list, I currently am sick!
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Shintetsu the Wolf is much better to me...

Same here, so shall it be done!

Well, you'll be doing it anyway, since you're the one who has to submit the sheet when I open the thread and finalise everybody.

Aww... *notes the preferably* :3333333?

Yes, preferably, but not mandatory. Does make it a little trickier though. Exceptions would be where both characters invariably act as one party.
hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

This actually looks like it could be really fun. To put a slight damper on your day though, I find myself missing the old days when "Is god real?" threads ran amok and Moegreche and Asherlee were busy slaughtering everybody with their awesomeness. And when strop was a cute little newbie. *sigh*

My character will just be Hojoko, ghost of AG, what? A year ago... I think.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Yes, preferably, but not mandatory. Does make it a little trickier though. Exceptions would be where both characters invariably act as one party.

That is so not gonna happen with us two.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I don't care if they bicker and kill each other, they just have to be considered one party.

Think about it this way: if a party of two was made into a selectable character for a fighting game. How am I going to make it work if they can't at least tag out? I don't care if the relationship is as dysfunctional as in Crash Bandicoot Twinsanity, I mean that one they still acted as a single team even if they had their hands around each other's throat half the time.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

This actually looks like it could be really fun. To put a slight damper on your day though, I find myself missing the old days when "Is god real?" threads ran amok and Moegreche and Asherlee were busy slaughtering everybody with their awesomeness. And when strop was a cute little newbie. *sigh*

I remember a hojoko way back. You may seem relatively quiet (according to your forum post count of 255) but...veterans are more than welcome.

THE POWER OF NOSTALGIA COMPELS YOU!

...I miss those days too. That's at least in part why I'm writing Story of Strop. To show you guys what those days were about.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Think about it this way: if a party of two was made into a selectable character for a fighting game. How am I going to make it work if they can't at least tag out? I don't care if the relationship is as dysfunctional as in Crash Bandicoot Twinsanity, I mean that one they still acted as a single team even if they had their hands around each other's throat half the time.

That game suucked... Yeah, looks like a team isn't happening with those two, it won't work. I might be digging up our old feline friend.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yes, Pazx + Garrow would work just fine.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Can I make a suggestion? Umm Shitetsu, why don't you just name the character, "Shint" for short?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Ahh, I forgot to add an "n" in your name. lol Bleeped pwnage!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Because "Shint" doesn't sound right, and Shintetsu is the full name. It's better that way =)

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

:O I just realized that that 't' after the 'n' was there... I always thought your name was Shinetsu. I think that sounds cooler.

*runs away*

Showing 181-195 of 5646