ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385648
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Maybe the satisfaction of blowing up a bakery.

UGH. We're getting nowhere. I'll just lie down.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

How do I really kn ow you wouldn't get anything out of it? The psychopath doesn't tend to reveal his insanity easily.

Also, you say you're not nervous . . . but by the 7/38/55% rule, you're 93% nervous right now. 93% nervous is pretty damn nervous, you know.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

No fishboy, we will figure this out... Okay, let's keep Strop out of this then... That leaves The bullman, Cenere, Crimson, Dudeguy, Flipper & Nelly, Frank, Gametesta, Goumas, Ryan, Leon, Parsat, Thoad, and Zlith... Which of these 13 would be the most likely of them?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Soulhack, you didn't list yourself. you're campaigning pretty heavily that it isn't you. Subliminally or not, trying too hard is trying too hard.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

*wipes forehead* hehe, I am not trying to keep my name clear here, I just removed us from the equation, because I don't believe any of us did it.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

First of all, my precious boulangerie is not a gaykery...

All of the bread was ruined. Ahh, who could have done such a thing? (*cries melodramatically)

Oh and Manta, I saw no evidence... you know why?... EVERYTHING WAS BLOWN TO SMITHEREENS!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Although, I did notice that Dudeguy has been acting very strange to me. It all started when I kicked him out of my boulangerie for being a nuisance.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hmm. Flippo, you say that everything was blown to smitherines, yes?

Do you have any idea of what did it? Was it a flame explosion, or was it a type of magic that is taught at the academy?

I know it couldn't be logitech or logick, because I keep it in a small box in a very special place.

So really, do you have any idea what could have happened or where it occured, IE a wall, in the floor, ceiling, etc. etc.?

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Well I'm no scientist but I think it might have to do with some things... umm.. sparking... and umm... exploding. Yeah, that sounds 'bout right. The impact was so big that it may have caused me to forget my 10 years of chemistry.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wow I'm surprised no one has suspected me, I mean look at the facts. I'm poor, everyone already hates me, no one really ever pays off their dept to me, and I'm extremely depressed ever since I had to wear this stupid helmet. Not that I'm confessing.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Soulhack, your body language suggests that you're very nervous. You're sweating. You sure you have nothing to hide about this?

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Yes he is pretty nervous, but don't forget he might have left the stove on or something, and seeing as no one can leave until this mystery is solved he has an obvious reason.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Less discussion, more baseless speculation.

Blowing up a building seems outside the scope of the law.
Ever killed a man? I have. I didn't want to; none of us did. He did nothing to me and he certainly didn't deserve death; none of us did. Why? It was a goddamn war. He was in one army, I was another. After this, does blowing up a building legally seem so ridiculous?

It wouldn't be fair for me to say my guess when I can just- Oops. I forgot. Nevermind.

Maybe this is like an orphanage after all. None of us are looking for the answer, we are all trying to shift guilt: Not because we know ourselves to be guilty but because we don't want to be blamed. We fear the consequences especially because we are not guilty. If the group decides we are guilty, the truth doesn't matter. We are powerless to resist the many who now control our fate. This is what each and every one of us fears most deeply. This is why we feel a pathological need to blame. Do not descend into such an animalistic circle of paranoia and hate but rather come with me, into the light.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

*interrupts bluntly* Is it me or are people TRYING to incriminate themselves. *takes out cards and walks up to a serf* Want to play a game to pass the time? How about a wager on it?

Showing 2086-2100 of 5646