ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5427522
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Maybe next time you should aim for translucency >_>

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Maybe next time you should aim for translucency >_>
I did. On that note, it sure would be awkward if Strop posted a translation to my last post...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

On that note, it sure would be awkward if Strop posted a translation to my last post...

Believe me, I was so very tempted to >

Anyway, I will be reading your entries after I get home from class tomorrow, and will make a decision as soon as both Cen and I have a moment to discuss.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay guys, we're still waiting on a couple of people... but time is really ticking on and it's now at the point where I'm now being delayed as a result.

However, I'll let you know what I have planned for you guys:

1) Once we've ascertained all the entries are in, we'll get everybody to post on this thread so you may (if you want) read what the others have written.

2) Cen and I will finalise discussion on who won which round.

3) We'll publish the results, then email everybody with additional in-character feedback, inviting you to craft some story of what happens immediately after each round.

4) Only the winner's version of events will appear in the WoM archive.

5) While I wait for people to get back to me on that feedback, I'll finish writing and post the intervening scenes before the next round!

6) ????

7) PROFIT.

However time is really getting away from us... by the time this next round starts I'll be booking in for interviews etc., and that will make me stressed, and that will make me short-tempered... so as far as is possible, your cooperation would be most appreciated!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Kirby: Gantic still hasn't, which is why I haven't sent it to you. As such I'll send you Xzeno's entry now.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

So how many rounds are there going to be?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I'm assuming ten rounds, plus a bonus round.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

So....Eleven? And how good is your assumption?

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Uh, good enough, I guess? We had round 2 and a half, with the bakery, so bonus round, if we eliminate half of the contestants I each of the coming rounds, then 2 more after this.

Unless its like the amazing race and there's a surprise nonelimination round.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

Unless its like the amazing race and there's a surprise nonelimination round.

KnockoutSloth's ban will cancel that out, so no need to worry.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol you guys.

All you need to know is that we are drawing ever closer to the crazy, chaotic climax!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

That's what she said.

thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

All you need to know is that we are drawing ever closer to the crazy, chaotic climax!

If the climax is anything short of crazy and chaotic, I swear to you Strop, we WILL have a ninja fight about it!
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Everybody knows only Strop and Cen are ninjas. Don't try to intrude on their ninja bubble, srsly >_>

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Trust me, I know for a fact that the climax is going to be the most epic fiction on AG so far. I mean, I wrote it :3

Showing 4111-4125 of 5646