ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5413772
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

btw, email your responses to waomod@yahoo.com as usual, kthnx!

Right so I will see if I can get something to you later today, so long as I remember to do so....
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Alt: sorry to hear that. Your aunt's story sounds quite unusual, even speaking in terms of brain tumours. On the bright side, at least she doesn't have a glioblastoma.

Yeah. It's a pretty slow-growing tumor, but it can't be removed because of its location, so the doctors have to just cut it down with each surgery, and because the tissue's been cut into so much, that can't happen anymore. We'll have to see how radiation works.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Just a recap, I am supposed to make like, a half-entry about your IC response to the match, right strop?

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Sent it. Motive is revealed; hoping it's good enough.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Just a recap, I am supposed to make like, a half-entry about your IC response to the match, right strop?

That's about the right idea. I think. I'm too tired to think actually.

Am gonna check emails now!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Alright I posted a response, it probably will needed some additional info, but I decided to leave as is for now.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Exhausted, I'll have to respond today though....

Me wanna sleep. But finals are tomorrow

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

So I sent mine in 2 days ago, but I'm not sure if you got it. I wrote it on my phone for the sake of getting better accustomed to the phone's keyboard, but my phone is strange about email.

Basically, just asking if you received it or not.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Manta check your email! I already sent a reply 2 days ago.

Crimson, I got your response.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ahaha, oh crap, sorry strop! My stupid friends on facebook commented on one picture like 80 times, I had to sift through all the notifications in my email just to find your email. Sorry bud.

And yes, I thought my response was rather awesome too. :P

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I responded, but I'm not sure if it was what you were looking for. Go ahead and tell me otherwise.

Also, I have more terrible news D: My mother is incredibly sick, so until she either A) goes to the hospital or B) gets better, I probably won't be able to get up to speed with this. D*mm*t.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Huh? Damn man, your mother's having a rough run. What's going on?

I'll check the email in a moment.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Sent in my in-character feedback! Or at least a first version of it! Not sure I got my meaning across properly. And I just thought of a joke I should have included.

More to the point: Aw, I didn't have an opponent to beat, and I still got a bunch of praise! (Need that blushing emote).

but also because Xzeno went completely all out in this round with possibly the best piece of writing submitted to the WoM so far.
I think this quote is the winner, all in all. I should start bandying it about out of context.

So I guess I'm now the literary heavy-hitter 'round these parts. With Parsat and Gantic out of the way, none can hope to resist the power of pure doing research and using knowledge! Unless, you know, anyone else follows Cen's advice.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

With Parsat and Gantic out of the way, none can hope to resist the power of pure doing research and using knowledge! Unless, you know, anyone else follows Cen's advice.

HINT HINT GUYS.

Currently busy, will check emails and have everything responded to within 24 hours.
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

STOP DOUBLE POSTING STROP

Strop's not double posting at all...

*Is confused*
Showing 4186-4200 of 5646