ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383138
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

after reading through the archive, reading page 1 and 435 of this, i dont understand.... enlighten me???

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Woah... after all that reading you must of felt exhausted.

ApplePieLikeWOWOWOWW
ApplePieLikeWOWOWOWW
9 posts
Nomad

Is there any way that we can include some sort of pie character, preferably of the apple race?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Is there any way that we can include some sort of pie character, preferably of the apple race?

Cameo spots has been closed, but if Strop feels like it, you could ask him if you could possibly be a one image background character in the last round, since there will be a good number of people there.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Oh well this machine is boner.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

No way!Is there room for Dino Man from planet dino!>
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Because I am tired and have to go to work soon:

If you are going to ask if you character can be in the WoM. DO NOT ASK ON STROP'S PROFILE. If you do so, you have obviously not read enough of this thread to understand how to orderly apply for a spot.
Further more, as already mentioned, if you want to have a proper spot, you are too late. If you just want to see your character in the chaos of other characters for some kind of rush or whatever, ask through the proper channels, and ask politely, because for all we know, you were to late to get a cameo spot.

In other news:

after reading through the archive, reading page 1 and 435 of this, i dont understand.... enlighten me???

Well, reading the Archive, where the story is conserved would most likely help.
If not: Strop (character) makes a tournament to find a new mod, this does not go well, the city is ruined multiple times, contestants has been eliminated. We are at the semi finals, which is a dead end, because one team is slow, and the other team is dead.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

We are at the semi finals, which is a dead end, because one team is slow, and the other team is dead.

I feel sorry for PoisonArrow. Apparently Thoad's computer got the shaft. Like, really bad. I'm waiting to see whether he can make it back yet, but I'm not waiting much longer. If not, we'll simply have to make some alternate arrangement.

The period of clemency is closing fast, as tonight is the deadline for my submitting my novel synopsis to my editor. At about sixty pages, I'm guessing she's going to take a little while to read it, meaning I can finally devote all my (sporadic) spare time to this for a while!
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

Oh so the thread is dead. I get it. What was it about exactly? Strop finding an extra moderator? and who is still left?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh so the thread is dead

If the thread was dead, this would have been found about 20 pages back, and your post would have been considered a necro, as it adds nothing to the thread.
Rather, we are waiting for people to finish their month long writing of an epic entry for the next round. And also for Strop to post all the in between story, because that is rather amusing, and better than the radio silence here.

What was it about exactly?

Is.
I told earlier. It is an epic tale of a moderator trying to fulfil his destiny and find the way of moderation.

Or rather, this is about Strop, who is assigned the job, or, takes the job, I guess, to find a new moderator, as the Wheel of Moderation has been ruined. During this, there has been a multiple of contestants, all hoping to win glory and honour by overcoming the challenges Strop has put in their way, and that way become mod. Many has failed, and thus we are standing here at the semifinals with Frank (PoisonArrow) and Thoad (ThoadtheThoad) in a fight to begin against Leon (Xzeno) and Crimsonblade (Crimsonblade55).

What will happen from this point is up to... Whoever can decide that.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

HAY GUYS THERE IS PROGRESS

I updated the archive, at long last. Now I've finally completed the rest of Round 7: Interrogation.

CHECK IT OUT. CHECK IT OUT NAO.

I'll post the complete Round 8 later in the week, once I get the intermediate scenes finished.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Am I now booted?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thoad, you haven't given me any indication that 1) you've read my previous email to you 2) that you're able to continue. Therefore we'll probably have to make a unilateral decision at this point.

I'm going to discuss what measures we will be taking with Cenere. By the time this happens, if I'm not convinced otherwise, we'll have to go on without any further consultation, and contact PoisonArrow to arrange for something.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well I now have a reliable form of internet access, that I doubt will go down anytime soon. In about 2-6 weeks I'll have my other computer up and running and that will be hunky-dory. I am ready to write, and me and Poison seem to have at least 1/2-3/4 of our entry planned out.

I am indeed able to continue, and am happy to announce that my mother is likely not going to die. YHEY!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Our decision is pending.

Showing 4291-4305 of 5646