ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385597
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

After the assignment that will count 25 percent for one of my classes and is due on Friday.

don't worry, you got a 1up on the last level. You have another guy.

/joke about video games and how in denmark you get 3 tries to get through college.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I didn't know 4 scenes took so long to write!

You should know by now that we have real lives, which, strangely enough, take up most of our lives.

I've actually had to freeze work on the WoM for a bit to finish some (overdue) stuff for my class yearbook, which I completed yesterday morning. I've discussed a scene with Zophia (because it has Zophia in it), and have written another, so that makes... 3 to write. One of them is going to be very large and quite complicated (I'm guessing 2500 words). There will also be some comic sections. Most of them need careful consideration before writing as they are either the culmination of plot arcs that have been several chapters in the making, or will pave the way for the climax of the tournament. As for everybody else, this is the status (though I haven't checked my email today):

Thoad: Ready.
Crimsonblade: Ready.
Xzeno: Revising and finetuning.
Poisonarrow: ?

I'll also be recalling other people if they're available. If not, their loss!

Putting it all together is the challenge, and I have to travel this weekend, so I envisage we will begin the next round by the next weekend.

After that, you better have your rocket boots strapped on, because it's TURBO BOOST TO THE FINISH!!!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I've actually had to freeze work on the WoM for a bit to finish some (overdue) stuff for my class yearbook, which I completed yesterday morning. I've discussed a scene with Zophia (because it has Zophia in it), and have written another, so that makes... 3 to write. One of them is going to be very large and quite complicated (I'm guessing 2500 words). There will also be some comic sections. Most of them need careful consideration before writing as they are either the culmination of plot arcs that have been several chapters in the making, or will pave the way for the climax of the tournament

Busy horse!
Yes, this does indeed sound like quite the doozy! But I do love how this OCT is so involved with the characters that participate. So i beleive it's worth the work. Not to mention, this will likely be quite the boom of a climax.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I'll also be recalling other people if they're available. If not, their loss!

Why do I have the feeling that's me?

Perhaps besides a few "so, what happen to them after the finals".

Great, WoM is going to become a biography of AG users now...
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Why do I have the feeling that's me?

No idea, since you completed your role quite well and have been relatively good at responding.

Great, WoM is going to become a biography of AG users now...

It was always intended to have some of that in there!
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Perhaps besides a few "so, what happen to them after the finals".

Somebody has to be married then, there is always (at least one) one married character in such chapters.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

relatively good at responding.

Really? Lol, thank god I had a lot of time to write my stuff. In general...
It was always intended to have some of that in there!

Somebody has to be married then, there is always (at least one) one married character in such chapters.

Also, LET'S WRITE CEN FANFIC!!!

*Puts two and two together*

Gets three
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

*Puts two and two together*

Gets three
Cenere is going to marry Leon!?

Busy horse!
I was considering writing him an email about how he was, as a moderator, "not doing his job" because his job is to reply to MY emails within 24 hours of their sending, but I figured it wouldn't turn out as funny as imagined.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

[quote]Perhaps besides a few "so, what happen to them after the finals".

Somebody has to be married then, there is always (at least one) one married character in such chapters.[/quote]

You're good. You're too good. *unsheathes assassin blade*

I was considering writing him an email about how he was, as a moderator, "not doing his job" because his job is to reply to MY emails within 24 hours of their sending, but I figured it wouldn't turn out as funny as imagined.

How ironic that I included some commentary about this in one of the scenes I just wrote...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

You're good. You're too good. *unsheathes assassin blade*

GUARDS! GUARDS!
ETZIO'S SON IS AMONG US.

But a married character would be good. "Thoad married his right arm shortly after the ordeal for his physical therapy."
Zahz
Zahz
47 posts
Peasant

"Thoad married his right arm shortly after the ordeal for his physical therapy."

In Texas he already has.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

So tonight I will finish the last prose scene, and tomorrow onwards I'll be drawing comics, but the progress on that may be a little slower because I have some assignments and assessments to complete this week. I've also got a dress-up party to prepare for, but that's another story <_<

At any rate, soon I will also be sending a mass email to as many people as I think still exist who were part of the WoM at some stage for a giant recall. They may be needed. Yes.

SHIT'S GOING DOWN, YO.

StepOnABaby
StepOnABaby
583 posts
Nomad

Gah, why couldn't I have registered when this was starting?

let's see....almost a year and a half now....and you're only on round 9....

I could only imagine what my character would look like xP.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Correction we are on round 9 1/2. Please, let's be precise.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

let's see....almost a year and a half now....and you're only on round 9....

Yeeeeeeah, I'm about a year and a few days behind the original schedule...

...And about half a year behind the revised schedule...

...And about two months behind the re-revised schedule.

But something tells me that we'll actually be just about done by the time I graduate, yay!

...because that's really literally the latest possible time I can finish this without having to abandon the project >_<
Showing 4396-4410 of 5646