ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383162
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Thoad, really... You, of all people, should known not to be this mean. Zega is not a writer, he said so himself, and if you have taken a look at the Banana King, you would know that this is the actual behavior of the Banana King, and he has made the story rather IC for any non-writer.
Saying stuff like that is not only mean, but is also questioning the decision of the GMs, and whether they have any grap in what is happening and what characters are good enough for this.

With that said: We have been looking through the characters, we have actually said "no can do" to some, as well as heavily tweaking some of the characters, so we know what we are doing.

So would you mind actually keeping the demonic side down, and the civilised side up? We know you have it.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Guize....hm.... I just found out that I'm not going to be active for a full week. Starting today.

My mom finally decided how much time we're going to spend traveling T_T.

Shit.

Feel free to do what you guys want with my character.

:´(

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Random, have you... no, you haven't. That's a problem. Can you give me any ideas?

Hm. I get the feeling he mightn't read this till he gets back xD

Well that's okay. I know what I wanted to do with his character anyway.

With that said, this is why you guys should never leave things to the last minute!

Thoad, I do hope you read... hm, you probably didn't. Well, go read the FAQ. Somewhere in the links I explain that because I'm powertripping, I'm also assessing player behaviour for the duration of the WoM. Because I like nice people.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I sent mine in

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

hm, you probably didn't. Well, go read the FAQ. Somewhere in the links I explain that because I'm powertripping, I'm also assessing player behaviour for the duration of the WoM. Because I like nice people.

*coughi'vekindaquit,remember?cough*

But fine, I s'ose I'm just biased towards Zega....

For reasons I won't go further into for fear of being mean :\\

btw, did you get my entry?
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

READ THE FAWKIN TITLE!

Dude! No need to be rude! Just asking a
FAWKIN
QUESTION! YOU TROLL!
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I might not be able to participate in the WoM... I have to go on a trip to Tybee Island for two weeks, and I'm not allowed to bring my computer. I gotta leave in half an hour, so I'll try and get my story finished and emailed, but if you don't get it, just use Frank as an NPC.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm two more days now....yet it seems like maybe about half if not less then that have entered something, or is that just me. Also for some reason I felt like looking back at the MWT and even though I can't find anything exact didn't a lot people also not enter a submission on the first round as well? It just seems like history repeats itself in some aspects at times.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

This is like when alt was questioning Gametesta's hand disability.

I was asking legitimate questions about how he lives his life with swords for hands. Really, blamegameannoyingandillegitimatecomparisonsarestupidandIwillnottoleratethemsostopnowplzkthxai.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I was asking legitimate questions about how he lives his life with swords for hands. Really, blamegameannoyingandillegitimatecomparisonsarestupidandIwillnottoleratethemsostopnowplzkthxai.

I'm going to try to translate that:

blame game annoying and illegitimate comparisons are stupid and I will not tolerate them so stop now plz k thx ai.

YES!

BTW I'm pretty sure you come up with your own ideas on how he does certain things.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Lol alt, you forgot the b.

Heh, here come the "I can't make it, I suddenly have to go on vacation" posts...

...but never fear! I was prepared for this (it comes with having done the same thing before... except with a thesis and I nearly royally screwed myself over) all along. I've already got (for most of you) a contingency plan for how I'm going to intro your character to the WoM!

I crafted the plot such that it wouldn't be a huge deal, because I know it's Summer break for you guys. However, you can expect the action to heat up just a little bit once I'm sure you're all back.

And yeah, Crimson, quite a few people have sent in their drafts and I'm waiting for their revisions. All in all I've heard from a little over half the contestants.

Alright, it's ROLL CALL TIME!!!

I still haven't heard a peep from:

Cholo
Skater
Hojoko
Jess
Lufffi
Pazx
Nichodemus

These people need to email WaoMod@yahoo.com like, last week.

We (Cenere and I) have received drafts from and (as far as I recall) sent feedback to:

Bluydee
Jaza
Thoad
Xzeno
Zlith

Check your email! Some of you are ready to submit!

The following have submitted (thanks guys):

Alt
Crimson
Dudeguy
Gametesta
Gantic
Goumas
Manta
Parsat
Pixie
Zega

The following people are away on holidays and have indicated that they make alternative arrangements with me to catch up with the tournament proper:

Jdogg
Poisonarrow
Random

The following people I have contacted elsewhere and I know that they will have something in due time:

Cenny Cen Cen
Kingryan
Klaus

The following people either had to bail and are interested in cameo roles, or have joined late.

AG_King
DDX
Firefly
Flippin
TSL3
Wannabe

Some of these people are more definite than others, some I haven't heard from since the initial contact so meh.

Now that I have listed all this, I need to ask you something. Has there been any entries submitted here that I have not listed under the "submitted" section? If so, please point them out to me!

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Strop I think you might want to confirm that with TSL3. He's going crazy because he says you haven't replied yet.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Uh what?

Oh right!

Yeah, I sent a confirmation >_>

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yes I'm not on the naughty list!

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Umm ivve submitted mine!

=)

forget what page.Umm ill talk to nich and see if hes still participaten.

Showing 1081-1095 of 5646