ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5383264
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Also, I'm going to not work on WoM for tonight, because I just spent the afternoon being a paintball meatshield and am ****ing wiped.

I didn't wear a mask the first time i played paintball, you can probably see where I'm going with this.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I've never played paintball... but I did pop a paintball while I was at Target.

Paintball paint stinks. -_-'

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Paintball paint stinks. -_-'

On Dirty Sanchez they got hold of some pepper paintballs in Russia and blew them in each others eyes lol... they are idiots.

One of them is very gullible though so they told him their was a guinness world record for paintball shots to the body and he "broke" it. He took over 100 shots to the body with only some boxers and a mask on. His bruises were horrible.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

One of them is very gullible though so they told him their was a Guinness world record for paintball shots to the body and he "broke" it. He took over 100 shots to the body with only some boxers and a mask on. His bruises were horrible.

That must have really hurt.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I didn't wear a mask the first time i played paintball, you can probably see where I'm going with this.

"You idiot."

Is all I need to say there!

We ended up playing "Highlander" mode which I call "Terminator" mode, because it's the mode where the only thing stopping you is your pain threshold. I think I got most of my welts from there, particularly the ones of my scalp.

Now I won't exactly be doing any paintball with the guys in WoM but... there may be something similar, hehe. Just a heads-up.

Zega: I will be using Banana King as an NPC from this point on, yes.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right. Long-awaited roll-call.

I have submissions from:

Manta
Crimson
Goumas
Gametesta
Parsat
Pixie
Dudeguy
Alt
Gantic
Jaza
Zega
Zlith
Xzeno
Kingryan
Thoad
Strop
Cenere
Skater
Cholo

All up, not a bad effort given the timing and the season!

Now, I know what's going on with:

Zega- I'm taking over Banana King.
Firefly- will appear later on when he is available.
Flippin- I have spoken to about a cameo role and will inform in due time.
TSL3- I have also spoken to about cameo and will inform in due time.
Pazx- is waiting for us to confirm a couple of minor details with the entry.
Nicho- has been busy but we are expecting his draft shortly.
Randy- has told us that he's on holidays so I'll just introduce him however I wish.
Poisonarrow- has gone on last-minute vacation, leaving Frank in my hands for this round.

This leaves me with the people whom I don't know what's going on with, and this worries me:

Hojoko- hasn't contacted us since the first character sketch correction.
Lufffistudios- hasn't contacted us since he protested being called a pirate.
Jdoggparty- hasn't contacted us since he indicated he would remain playing as the street kids, but I expect this is due to his vacation not being over yet.
The_AG_King- has not contacted us regarding the offer of a cameo role.
Wannabe- has not contacted us regarding the offer of a cameo role.
DDX- is busy with his research project.

I cannot continue to the next section without at least some form of feedback from most of the people in the latter section! It will also delay me, so I may have to introduce the next section in a staggered fashion.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

"You idiot."

T_T

cannot continue to the next section without at least some form of feedback from most of the people in the latter section! It will also delay me, so I may have to introduce the next section in a staggered fashion.

So does this mean you may not be introducing the round on August 6th?
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I will be posting content as originally planned on August the 6th. However, without all the pieces I can't finish it, and before I finish, I can't give you your next task.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Jess isn't on your list Strop...? But I am, so that doesn't matter!

OOOHH! This could be just like the Rich List! Heheheheheheh ITS ON THE LIST!

Strop, stop being a wuss about your paintball injuries.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I will be posting content as originally planned on August the 6th. However, without all the pieces I can't finish it, and before I finish, I can't give you your next task.

I'll take that as a maybe...
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

"Terminator" mode

Where I go they have a guy who dresses up as Predator/the Terminator and he "can't see you if you stay still" so if you move abit he kills you (but he is invincible, no point shooting back, and his gun is an expensive high-fire-rate one so he hurts alot) problem is he gets bored so he sometimes shots around you to make you move or drags you into the swamp for the lulz
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Jess isn't on your list Strop...?

I wrote to her telling her to hurry up a bit (seeing she seemingly have stuff to do, there is not anything else to do), so she is on delay as Nicho is.

Also:
I have corrected the stuff on the cast list, but I am not quite secure with posting it officially before I have a go from most people, and some of the grey people either post their ref or go "whatever".
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Well, you guys, Lufffi quit... for good....

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

What paintball injuries, Kingryan?

I need some info. What happened with Lufffi exactly?

And trust me, there's enough epic in this next section to:

a) Keep those who are here occupied.
b) Allow those who are on holidays to catch up.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You missed C.
C) Make Cenere lose his mind.

Showing 1156-1170 of 5646