ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382883
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hm... A small Spanish child you say? El Cholo perchance?

Anyways, after going over some of the evidence, I can deduct... that the person who probably blew it up, was, in fact, Flippin himself! He had all the motives he would need! 1: He would get insurance money! That is all I need. But, if you look into it deeper, you begin to see problems with this, one: He was trapped in the explosion, not even a stupid hippo would do that. Two: He would need quiet a bit of help to do it, he would need some one with background in explosives. So, that leaves one person... ZLITH! He has been too quiet, he has neither confirmed, nor denied any thing. Nor has anyone even blamed him! So thus, I say, he is the culprit! So lock him up, and let me go home, I have a roast cooking at home, which is probably burnt by now.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

The character in the picture is too ugly to be me. Oh, and I don't think it was El Cholo. Doesn't he usually hang out with that duck? I did not see the duck at the time.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

This is so boring.... I have better things to waste my time with and eeerrr.... I think I've left my back door open :O If anyone needs me I'll be asleep on the back benches.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Klaus is merely attempting to be a jerk on ArmorGames. Please be supportive of him in his endeavour, he's trying his hardest.

=/

P.S. This whole flippo thing, you kinda need to explain it to me sometime. We need another one of THOSE sessions. Plus Klaus is awesome. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT PUUUUUUUN.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

=/

Why the sidefaic, Klaus?

*goes back to the case*
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

No, it wasn't me . . . I was out cold most of the day yesterday. I probably still have traces of the LSD in my system if I need back up, and I still have a scar and some dried blood in my hair from . . . something. I think I fell onto a linoleum floor. In Dystopia.

Thoad would definitely have the equipment needed. He IS a zombie slayer, after all. Although, dudeguy apparently got done with his trial pretty fast. If anyone, he would have the time to set this up.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

ZLITH! He has been too quiet, he has neither confirmed, nor denied any thing. Nor has anyone even blamed him!

Hey I have tried to talk but no on listens to me, and I have been trying to prove people innocent because it amuses me to watch you all struggle. Also, IT'S NOT MY FAULT NONE OF YOU HAVE BLAMED ME! Well I guess it is because I'm just so innocent and law abiding. I couldn't have done it because I was waiting in line all day for this stupid knights helmet, I was almost late to get here! ...I want to go home and get my squire hat.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Amused by struggle? Sounds like the type of psychopath who would destroy a bakery owned by a French hippo to me.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I do not! I simply have ammo. Lots and lots and lots of ammo.

I got ammo comin' out of my ears.

But no explosives. I find them too dangerous.

Pois0n
Pois0n
27 posts
Nomad

It was ttly vise.

Now, vise, you`ve had that sword stuck up your rear for quite a while, haven`t you? I`d imagine that would cause a large build up of... Matter in your rectum. Now, this buildup would, I imagine,probably be released in a rapid, explosive few secods. Perhaps you really weren`t waiting to get your helm at all. Perhaps you were near Flippo`s bakery,trying to remove the object from your body. Perhaps the following release of waste was what destroyed the bakery.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Who is to say that it wasn't Snelly or Flipper?

They both seem somewhat.... ditzy. Maybe it was all a horrible accident caused by the two.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You have lots of gun ammo, but no explosives?

Do you have any automatic weapons? Like a Gatling gun or an assault rifle?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well lets see...who is to say the contestants who are not here might not have all had something to do with this incident? Whether on purpose or not. No one can account for any of them.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Means to commit a crime is not evidence. I know many who have weapons to fight evil, hunt for food or simply protect themselves from people like me.

This is an amusing diversion, but we have neither evidence nor means of acquiring it. I grow tired of this deadlock. Someone did it. He was instructed to not give up his identity no matter what. If he admits guilt, it will save us a lot of trouble, but at his expense, and through no fault of his own. Would you admit guilt, even if it isn't your fault, to save the innocent? I probably wouldn't. Maybe the guilty party is a better man than me. Maybe not.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Gatling gun? Clunky and not so useful in CQC, only good if you have back up.

Assault Rifle? Yes, I have an assault rifle. But I think it's gathering dust. I really should clean it...

It got jammed one day and I never got around to fixing it.

Showing 2161-2175 of 5646