ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5414006
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Crimson is confusing me.

<OOC>How? I thought you were talking to me for some reason when you posted before so I want to know what you meant.

<OOC> How long will this go on for?

<More OOC> They said about a week. It started 2 days ago though.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

<OOC> Sorry but i think you post like right before me.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

<OOC> Sorry but i think you post like right before me.

<OOC>Your post was 8 minutes after mine and was not all too long either....

<IC> OK so lets see 10000 AP let me just use this small teleportation spell and....there we go nice new crown, right back to the matter at hand....
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: A week does seem excessive. It forces us to artificially lengthen our discussion. Oh well, we must have faith that Strop has no idea what he's doing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OOC: A week does seem excessive. It forces us to artificially lengthen our discussion. Oh well, we must have faith that Strop has no idea what he's doing.

<OOC> well I think this one is just a filler till Strop gets back, sort of like when Cenere made the bonus contest in the MWT I suppose.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

<OOC> I hadnt refreshed the page

<IC> What?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Testa, Crimson just got his golden prince crown.

I'm close to the iron king crown. I don't wear my crown though. I prefer my hood.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: Yes, it is filler but it sort of evaporates quickly. We basicly have nothing to do. No evidence other than "I didn't do it!" We're just supposed to randomly finger someone. Maybe make an accusation too.

Also, I'd like to point this out now: I did do every alt round entree in the MWT but found myself unable to post. Hit me up later and I'll tell you what you missed.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

So that is what that is...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

You know who we should all blame? Dudeguy. The guy hasn't given us a shred of assistance the whole damn time.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

OOC: Don't censor dodge that blatantly.

Leon says: Dudeguy? I doubt it. It's possible. Dudeguy! What up?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You know who we should all blame? Dudeguy. The guy hasn't given us a shred of assistance the whole damn time.

Not true he said this at the beginning:

When the hippo finished bellowing out the words, I started to choke up, get a little sweaty. I started arranging my hair. Parted this way? Or in the middle. The guy next to me whispered, "That lard's cupcakes sucked." Forcing the words out, I managed "Yea, especially the vanilla." I payed a serf to blow Flippo's bakery sky high. My motive- the lard ripped me off. When I asked for a baker's dozen, she gave me a regular dozen. I lowered in my seat.

oh wait a second...
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, he rambled for a sec in third person in his bedroom. He hasn't contributed a cent.

I say we blame him cuz of it. The guy needs to contribute to be respected.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

WOW.

The answer was right in front of us the whole...

Gah! I need a nap.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Silence is key.
Showing 2311-2325 of 5646