ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385824
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

And Klaus comments on how the quality of this thread and WoM are deteriorating.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

And then Chill starts making iced tea.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

No, the quality of Klaus and his jerkishness is deteriorating. Don't turn into one of those whiners we're always whining about!

WAAAHHHH AG IS SO BORING. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY SO I THINK I'LL JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW EVERYBODY IS SO BORING WITH LONG RUN ON SENTENCES THAT DON'T CARRY ANY POINT BECAUSE I KNOW I HAD SOMETHING DEEP AND MEANINGFUL TO SAY ABOUT SOMETHING OR OTHER BUT I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS BECAUSE I'M LAME.

Anyway, I'm still finishing off the rest of this part. With any luck I'll be able to post it today (i.e. within the next 10 hours or so). Then within another two days (again, hopefully), we can start the next round!

Hehehehe, the next round is evil.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hehehehe, the next round is evil.

In a competition like this that could mean a lot of things....not sure whether or not to be concerned here....oh well guess its best to wait and see....and add more dots to every sentence that I make....yeah that seems like a solid plan....
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I daresay even the unflappable Crimson may become unstuck with what we have in store for the next round!

Heheheheheheheee, in the meantime I'll just giggle some more.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

In the meantime, I'll wait for the next round in between glasses of unsweetened iced tea . . . . >.>

*sips unsweetened iced tea with lemon, lots of lemon*

always . . . refreshing, especially before a sinister giggle-worthy upcoming round.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

WAAAHHHH AG IS SO BORING. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY SO I THINK I'LL JUST COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW EVERYBODY IS SO BORING WITH LONG RUN ON SENTENCES THAT DON'T CARRY ANY POINT BECAUSE I KNOW I HAD SOMETHING DEEP AND MEANINGFUL TO SAY ABOUT SOMETHING OR OTHER BUT I CAN'T PUT IT INTO WORDS BECAUSE I'M LAME.

Oh my God!

I remember that phase!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You know I just realized Klaushouse did make a thread that said something like that a really long time ago, and it lead to the creation of the AW.....which besides helping me get more involved with the forums ended up serving really no purpose...but thats irrelevant. What I mainly wanted to point out is that I do believe he did that once....unless my memory tricks me that is....

I daresay even the unflappable Crimson may become unstuck with what we have in store for the next round!

I suppose we shall see then...
ThePois0nator
ThePois0nator
44 posts
Nomad

I'm guessing that's Cen over there, halfway cut out of the picture. And evil next round is evil? Meep.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Jumping for my life... Who wouldn't with a bunch of coughmaniacscough victestants running at you.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

The next round is evil? Even more evil than what I did.. I mean what you did to me?!?! *coughsupfeathers*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I can see quite a few horrifyingly evil things happening to Manta...

all involving staples...

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Evil eh???? eeerrr... "Haloween not so evil and actually kinda lame and sell out" evil or &quotlease don't do that again... no really stop it now" evil?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The next round is evil? Even more evil than what I did.. I mean what you did to me?!?! *coughsupfeathers*

To me that actually was not all that bad compared to some of the stuff in the MWT that happened like a whole city turning into a desert, zombies attacking out of nowhere and my characters(from what I can tell) souls being sucked out of them. I'm sure Strop can figure out plenty of much more evil things then what happened to you.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

To me that actually was not all that bad compared to some of the stuff in the MWT that happened like a whole city turning into a desert, zombies attacking out of nowhere and my characters(from what I can tell) souls being sucked out of them. I'm sure Strop can figure out plenty of much more evil things then what happened to you.

Opinion.
Showing 2686-2700 of 5646