ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5385622
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

As long as those meddling kids and their dog don't interfere.

They can have some as well.

Oh, it's not all of the gold. You'll get the rest back in three to five days, depending on how well I decide to eat.

Then I will melt you down!!!

Get it out. Nao.
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

They can have some as well.

*shakes head*
We're running out. We're going to need to dip into our store of botulinum.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I still want ten dollars.

Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts
Nomad

Uhm, Imma need some laxatives... Got any?

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

*shakes head*
We're running out. We're going to need to dip into our store of botulinum.

I can get some Cesium if you want.

Uhm, Imma need some laxatives... Got any?

Here *hands some prescription laxatives*
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Here, I think Insane Moat has some.

Insane Moat: Here you go Frank...muahahaha. *hands him a laxative*. Oh, and have a fruitcake as well. I'm making them for Thanksgiving. It'll help it go down.

Pois0nArrow
Pois0nArrow
21 posts
Nomad

Ooooohkay... I'll be back.

*runs to toilet*

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

Insane Moat: Bwahahaha! The "laxative" I gave you, was in fact, thalidromide, the same thing I-
Straight Moat: Yeah yeah, we know, the same thing you put in your fruitcake and your c-
Insane Moat: NOOOO! That is the ultimate secret. You will not reveal it. Now, who wants some milk of magnesia? Free for-
Straight Moat: I'll reveal what I want to, thank you very much
Everyone: *funny stare*
Straight Moat: Oh my good God almighty, I hate losing these things...*leaves in shame*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*makes strange face at thread*

Well this wasn't here a few hours ago...by this i mean THE LAST FOUR PAGES!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm here, and xyyoke is not, that is.

Like kingryan I was a little confused at the last few pages. It's almost completely (make that actually completely) off-topic and I'm trying to look through this thread to see who has posted and who has not. If you want to keep up this off-topic chatter, please, do it in a chatroom somewhere, because otherwise you're making Cen and my job harder D:

kthnx. This is not the first time I've had to say that in this thread, but I do hope it will be the last!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Fascinating how people, who usually keep up an attitude of proud keeping to the rules and knowing how annoying it if if someone crashes your rpg or thread... Kinda lost their minds to a little newbie.
*shakes head* I think I need to go crash a rpg or two now, to repay the favour.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Did my butcher shop remark really throw these people off THAT much?

*duct tapes mouth shut*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Strop...did you just ask people not to be offtopic? In the art section? (silly phone not doing breaks...)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I asked them not to be off-topic in this thread. There's a difference :P

Ding ding ding, big message coming through. Read it or get kicked out of the tournament.

...now that I have your attention!

There are also another few memos I need to make, and will post them, repeatedly, over the next few weeks so I can be fairly sure everybody has read them. Furthermore I will also write some of them in bold.

Off-topic may be a feature of this section of the forums but for the purposes of the WoM it confuses people and makes the GM's job harder. If banter is heating up, please take it to a chat or over profiles. If another run of OT happens again and I happen to be in a bad mood (likely over the next fortnight due to exams)I will not hesitate to bar offending users from the rest of the tournament.

Please DO NOT write your entries in Word or WordPad. We can't read entries with excessive amounts of ?s in it. We strongly recommend you use notepad instead, and insert any fancy additions with BBCode, and submit your draft like that, because we're used to this. In other words, if you have too autoformatted symbols in your entry in future, we will reject it and you'll have to do it again.

Less urgent: Please take care to follow instructions. I notice that in the rush, some of you somehow managed to email and post on the thread without waiting for us to notify you. We use the email for a reason, and waiting for approval is one of the CARDINAL rules of this tournament. In my post on this thread telling people to submit, I did state that this only applied for those who had already submitted a draft and had been approved (most of whom would have been approved by Cen.) Since this round has been significantly delayed (and it's a fairly tangential round), I'm going to have to let it slide but later on, when the plot thickens, I can't allow any leeway due to more complicated logistics.

Speaking of which, this round was delayed significantly due to a number of factors:

1) NaNoWriMo
2) Cen and my exams (and everybody else's, for that matter).
3) The fact I was rather flexible on the deadline as a result.

Following the 8th of December, which is my last exam, and, I'm pretty darn sure, the last of any exams anybody is facing this year, I'll be wanting things to run ship-shape (with due allowances for Christmas and New Year). This is if you guys don't want the WoM to drag on until Easter of next year. Deadlines are going to be much tighter. Your own availability will largely determine how much of a role your characters will play. As stated at the start of this tournament, we require everybody to keep us updated on their status.

To kick you guys off, I'll tell you exactly what's going on from here:

* I've got enough entries and we will chase up the stragglers at our leisure.

* There will be awards as usual at the end of this round. Yes. You were being judged for your ability to make sexist jokes. Sort of. Not approvingly. Most of the time.

* The rest of the round, and subsequent events will be posted over the next two or three days. There is a LOT that is happening, so I don't expect people to follow it. But it would be wise to read the Archive when I update it. I will let everybody know here when that happens.

* The next round will begin as soon as is possible after that, which, unfortunately, is slightly uncertain due to exams and a LOT of material to cover. It is at this point that the plots will begin to diverge and I will be contacting you individually once more. Start expecting emails this weekend.

Okay, that's it from me. I'm going to finish the content now.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I can't wait!!!

Last two exams for me are tomorrow, then I've only got NaNo to worry about...

Mind you they did cram all 5 of my exams into two days...

Showing 3046-3060 of 5646