ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5418304
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Nah, I was referring to where he got the hoodie, and the uncomfort of suits, especially when following Strop > >

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/arw.jpg

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Oh, lol. Sorry, I was confuzzled.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

For those wondering what happened:

Saturday was movie night for Parsat, and he was excited. After a hard week of searching he had finally managed to procure through his illegal movie contacts a bootlegged VHS of Night of a Thousand Fists. Plopping down with a bowl of Shin Ramen on his couch he turned on the TV, which happened to be turned on to AGNN. He would have turned onto the VHS setting had his curiosity not been piqued by the blaring music and roaring crowd in the background.

"Yo yo yo, we're here live at the WOM rap battle, bringing you all the highlights of fail..."

Parsat just about snorted the LD50 of capsaicin up his nose when he realized that he forgot all about the rap battle. He slumped over into his chair, Styrofoam bowl clattering softly on the floor. 50/50 chance to live...or die...

----

WITHDRAWN.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'm really glad that there've been delays, actually, because me being so sick this week has really messed up my hygge and stuff, and until now I've been a little woozy from sickness.

Also, Parsat, that was epic. What was he doing with so much capsaicin, and how could he snort it? Pure capsaicin is a heavy, waxy, hydrophobic pseudo-liquid.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Has anybody seen the Jackass segment where the crew go to Tokyo and Johnny snorts wasabi? That man knows the true meaning of "world of pain".

I'm ill too, as Chill knows. And my assignments are due tomorrow and I have this splitting headache, so I'm here instead, oogling DDX's sick kicks.

And I have discovered you do not check your email for WOM, Strop.

I did take a couple of days to get to it. But this is why you should check your email immediately prior to posting such things. Egg-face! >
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Everyone knows the final boss is going to be Carlie...I mean derr...this is all just a competition so that Carlie can feel good about herself again...

Course she's never around...

RETURN TO US ADMIN....

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Also, Parsat, that was epic. What was he doing with so much capsaicin, and how could he snort it? Pure capsaicin is a heavy, waxy, hydrophobic pseudo-liquid.

That's because you've never had Shin Ramen before, my dear alt. Think a potent mixture of beef extract, MSG, and capsaicin mixed into instant noodles.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That brings back memories of the days when my friends and I would attempt to be d***heads and buy the hottest chilli noodle soup we could by from the uni food court. Then we'd grab a handful of chopped chilli and added it to each others' bowls. Then we'd have a race to see who could finish it fastest.

Needless to say we didn't play too many rounds. I was still sad when the shop stopped supplying chopped chilli. Stingy b******s!

Armpit
Armpit
784 posts
Nomad

This looks fun. I say, is it too late to enter this thing?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Also:

heavy, waxy, hydrophobic pseudo-liquid

That's exactly what some of the stuff you get in those flavouring packets are lol.
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

That brings back memories of the days when my friends and I would attempt to be d***heads and buy the hottest chilli noodle soup we could by from the uni food court. Then we'd grab a handful of chopped chilli and added it to each others' bowls. Then we'd have a race to see who could finish it fastest.

I basically do something similar, but with habanero chili trail mix. When you're shovelling that stuff into your face, you MUST make sure it goes down the right orifice...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

People here snort Wizz-Fizz from time to time...its quite funny.

And some of them do some other white powder...course I think its flour...

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

you MUST make sure it goes down the right orifice

That's what she said.

Carry on.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Now, I have this weeeiiiird urge to spam your mail, since Strop has already replied to your mail....

I welcome spam (Unless it's dangerous). It fills my email and is fun to read (Unless it's pills). And Sonny 2 spam isn't exactly dangerous...

Beware: I will spam you back, Cenny (The punishment remains. Strop got excused, he emailed it).
He slumped over into his chair, Styrofoam bowl clattering softly on the floor. 50/50 chance to live...or die...

No comment.
Then we'd grab a handful of chopped chilli and added it to each others' bowls. Then we'd have a race to see who could finish it fastest.

Reminds me when I was five, me and a friend grabbed a huge wad of wasabi (The really fresh, spicy one) and ate it in one go. Actually, my friend ate it, and he couldn't eat his sushi afterwords.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Beware: I will spam you back, Cenny (The punishment remains. Strop got excused, he emailed it).

If you spam that inbox, you spam me. I will not be pleased, and will refuse you entry to the WoM on the grounds of not being able to run the WoM properly otherwise! >:O
Showing 3526-3540 of 5646