ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5430228
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I did what you said. Why do I feel strange emotion for robot? *pauses sad music* Oh thank Pesci that's better! Great music choice man

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Flipski? Flipskiii? FLIIIIIIPSKIIIIIIII?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

No...No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I was gonna update more today, but then I forgot I still had to go in to intern training, so I ended up doing that, then I had to go out to dinner, so yeah.

Tomorrow it'll be.

KEEP ON PLAYING THAT BARBER!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Also Strop, you get major props for linking to that song. The soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream is one of my favorite classical/ambient/whatever albums :3

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Also, Strop, Lux Aeterna is hilariously overplayed. It seems appropriate for the WoM, but I don't think anything like props are in order...

Anyway, neat new section. I guess THAT'S what happened to Flipski.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Also, Strop, Lux Aeterna is hilariously overplayed. It seems appropriate for the WoM, but I don't think anything like props are in order...

Is that you trying to be a hipster? :O
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Is that you trying to be a hipster? :O
Don't have to try 8-)

I mean, come on. Props? Major props? If we're going to be throwing out major props for every playing of Lux Aeterna, props sort of lose all meaning. If it's major props this and major props that, why do we even have props?

In short: Yes... >.>
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Don't have to try 8-)

Trying is too mainstream. I have to give you that 8D

I mean, come on. Props? Major props? If we're going to be throwing out major props for every playing of Lux Aeterna, props sort of lose all meaning. If it's major props this and major props that, why do we even have props?

Props will never lose their meaning. They will always be deck. Like the Pixies. They have reached a status of being so earth-shatteringly against the mainstream that even though Wsve of Mutilation made it onto a Rock Band game, their very existence is hipster enough.

I would shake my head, but it's been done before.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Sorry, Alt. I don't know any of those terms. Too mainstream, man. It's why I don't know any Internet memes, and why I capitalize Internet. I'm so hipster I'm a Gnazi. Being square is, like... totally deck. Everyone's being all progressive these days. It's so mainstream. I'm too hipster for the indiest indie bands. Music's too mainstream.

OMG I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER!

Leon should dress like a hipster! He can wear girl jeans and vaguely offensive hats! Like me! *loses hipster status after squealing OMG*

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Leon should dress like a hipster! He can wear girl jeans and vaguely offensive hats! Like me! *loses hipster status after squealing OMG*

You could use this too destroy all those tanks in one syllable hoooooowel
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Sorry guys, I got dragged away from the internet for a few days by work. 14 hour shifts suck balls.

But I'mma take a nap, then update like I said I'd do on, like, Tuesday.

SORRY!!!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I know D: But it fits so well.

Maybe I should look at Zimmer's Inception soundtrack and see if that fits.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Maybe I should look at Zimmer's Inception soundtrack and see if that fits.

For some reason I was thinking of the Saw theme when I first read it, but both of those work a bit better I suppose.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You mean "Hello Zepp"? Good pick, I've got that lined up elsewhere =)

...sorry guys, I way overslept. Will keep trying though, it's just that I'm on 7 days straight this week so :|

Showing 4816-4830 of 5646