ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5977414
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*headdesk*

Crimson, I actually meant the humour in my story. The whole point of it was the joke that there's no such thing as an adequate way to assess mod material through a slip that classifies you as either "boring" or "crazy". You know. It's supposed to be funny. *sniff*

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

OH! That was the joke... I thought the joke there was Cenere's 'overwhelming urge to throttle Strop'. (I kinda took that in a perverted way... >_&gt

This is kinda sad... (Shows how much humour I have in me...)

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Omg yours are like so long..mines jsut a discription :P

I like to hang out in an old 'Rusty' tin house a little north east outside of armor walls.Its a two story building but the stairs are broken, so I have to climb up, which i find quite fun.Sometimes i Bring my cat, but he gets annoyen..Always chasen the rats 'round...

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Mr. Strop a dog ate my homework.
Unfortunately only a small part survived.): Here is what I found:
Like any other day he was at the information centre asking when the tournament begins, of course there was nobody there, they all run away when they see the Alchemist approach, cause he ask and asks questions and he is very frustrating.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I am at the Library / Archives...

*snores*

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I thought the joke there was Cenere's 'overwhelming urge to throttle Strop'. (I kinda took that in a perverted way... >_&gt
Have I mentioned my theory of Strop having a crush on Cenere?

Cen and I have had some amusing discussions about that off-site. :3
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

There I was fliers in hand, starting out a normal day asking people to check out my thread. The asking became begging, then the begging became threats.

"Hey you! Guy in hood! Check out my thread!"

"Nah man, I don't hang out in the AMW section."

"Dude, would you please check out my thread? Please! It's dieing in an abyss."

"Nah man, since your thread has so little posts, it's probably bad."

"Hey you! Yea, tall one! If you don;t check this out, I'll get my flamer friends to screw up your house! And then your face!"

I woke up on the ground, my jaw hurting, and inside my building, some spam. I sighed and looked in the backyard. All the grass is dead, and it just made me realize that we just all can't be popul.ar.

It's a good way to vent my feelings.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Sitting on the edge of the armor moat, fishing. Snelly is flying around in the air singing.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Crimson, I actually meant the humour in my story. The whole point of it was the joke that there's no such thing as an adequate way to assess mod material through a slip that classifies you as either "boring" or "crazy". You know. It's supposed to be funny. *sniff*

Strop for me its hard to tell on forums when someone is trying to be serious or not....thats really all I have to say....also which comment of mine were you responding to? I would assume the one right before the one you posted, but I wasn't talking about that in that post. So I'm just trying to clear things up here.
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Wait if there is only a bin for boring and crazy, but not one for mod material than does than mean you only wanted boring and crazy people?

PS: I actually posted without it having something to do with a contest. congratulations *three slow claps...only three*

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

(chuckling) To my knowledge, Strop has already figured that part of his life out: Cenere is male, is he not? So is Strop.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Cen and I have had some amusing discussions about that off-site. :3

Haha, awesome, whats Cen's take on the subject?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

(chuckling) To my knowledge, Strop has already figured that part of his life out: Cenere is male, is he not? So is Strop.

haha. I think Cenere has is out for zophia . However i think strop is homo considering he has two personalities :P jk
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

haha. I think Cenere has is out for zophia .
That's not how it went down. Shutting up now.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

... (imagines Cenere and Zophia gettin it on)

OH GOD! THE HORROR!!
GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!

Showing 1666-1680 of 5646