ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5972098
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I would have actualy said the story so far but I think the other contestants should have the "fun" of reading through all those pages them self.

Do not worry, it had nothing to do with that, I will just say I am really tired and more odd than usual, and leave it by that.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

It was for us to answer. Or so I think <_<

No one can truly know the thoughts of Strop....

Well if we should answer them,
yes
yes
yes
yes
......that was easy :P
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

No one can truly know the thoughts of Strop....

...not even strop. I heard someone read his mind and their mind exploded. Is that true? *shifty eyes that end up looking at a mirror* *waves at reflection*
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Well if we should answer them,
yes
yes
yes
yes
......that was easy :P

H4X0R. lololol.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

1) Do you know what the WoM story is so far?
2) Do you know what the REAL purpose of the WoM is?
3) Do you have a good idea of what your character can and can't do, and wants to do?
4) Do you have time for up to 4 months of continuous involvement and deadlines?

A majority the moderators are gone, and we need a new one, but voidy broke the infamous Wheel of Moderation, so Zoph is all "Rarw, we need a new mod," but nobody heard her, so Strop gives her the ultra-mega-super-blah phone and everyone hears her. *Inhale*

The winner will have a cameo (Or leading role, not entirely sure) in a flash animation or a game.

He can kickbox and thrive in water or on land, but fears fire and doesn't listen well.

I'm not going on any extended vacations any time soon that I know of, but if I'm alerted to one anytime soon, I'll let you know. So, school allowing, I should be able to participate the entire time. Then again, freshmen year could be brutal. >_>

Respectively.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Might as well answer.

1) Yes.
2) Yes
3) Yes, and if not, I'll come up with something
4)Yes. And If not, I can always procrastinate on my duties. Me and procrastination are good friends.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

A majority the moderators are gone, and we need a new one, but voidy broke the infamous Wheel of Moderation, so Zoph is all "Rarw, we need a new mod," but nobody heard her, so Strop gives her the ultra-mega-super-blah phone and everyone hears her. *Inhale*

Hey! now no one has to read it! O well someone was bound to ruin my fun.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hey! now no one has to read it! O well someone was bound to ruin my fun.

Hmhm. No worries, Zlith. I think everybody who's going to join has already joined.

Besides, they're missing out. Strop's version is way more epic.
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Besides, they're missing out. Strop's version is way more epic.

O yeah, and was that what the name of the megaphone was? I remember it was something like that.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I think everybody who's going to join has already joined.

Since the recruitment phase is done...
There is still a couple of people who said they wanted to join but have not yet actually gotten approved/answered mails/send a proper ref. Those are the people we are waiting for.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

3) Do you have a good idea of what your character can and can't do, and wants to do?
4) Do you have time for up to 4 months of continuous involvement and deadlines?

1) Yah.
2) Something about a game or animation, not choosing a mod.
3) Yaha.
4) Uh... Maybe you should kill my character off early? jk, I'll have time.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Grah... Stupid internet timeout... Didn't let me post... *mumble*

Anywho, I'm going on vacation for who know's how long, but I'll have internet access, so no problem. Other than that, there's starting high school in early August, but I should still be able to keep up with the deadlines. Oh, wait, forgot to answer the other three...

Pretty sure, since I'd be hopelessly lost if I didn't.

Uh-huh. The winner get's to play a major(?) part in a game/animation/other thing. Other than that, just to have fun. I hope.

He can do most things any other human could do, you know, thinking, breathing, basic motor skills. Other than that, he can swim, he has skill in swordplay and archery, and he's sort-of intelligent. He can't fly, breathe underwater, or do anything else relatively superhuman. He has arachnophobia, he is idiotic at times, and he's been known to act slightly insane (also at times).
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

and was that what the name of the megaphone was?

I believe it was the 'Soopah Doopah, Awesome-tastic, Mega-megaphone'.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I believe it was the 'Soopah Doopah, Awesome-tastic, Mega-megaphone'.

Indeed, that's what it was. I suspected that the word "Super" (Or some variation of it) was in there, but that was all I remembered. *Shrug*
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

fears fire

*Snaps fingers* Pyrophobia! That's what that's called. I forgot the word for a moment. =/
Showing 571-585 of 5646