ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5972616
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yeah me either. I like my guy the way he is.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I want my character colored and I posted my sheet in the Official AG Character thread. Should I post the image too or am I one of the ten or so?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I want my character colored and I posted my sheet in the Official AG Character thread. Should I post the image too or am I one of the ten or so?

You have already posted the ref, so I will just be colouring from that.
I think I will start off with base colouring, then people will have the time to approve or disapprove the colour chosen, and it will not make my work too complicated anyway.
I will colour all the images (I "volunteered", remember), but there will be people who will get it done later than other, simply because the ref is yet not posted, and I have been screaming about it not long ago.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Well, start colouring when Strop gives the go for it. There is still some changes, it seems, so better be safe.

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

That's, um that's uh...I hate you now (not sure if that was at strop or poison)...and the mouth and some other facial features make Vise look like an old person. Can you make the bottoms of his shorts ripped.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Oh, I don't think I specified this on my ref, but Manta's hair is a very dark shade of brown.

Just felt I needed to make that clear.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I hate you now

T T

and the mouth and some other facial features make Vise look like an old person.

Why would that be a bad thing?
Funnily enough the drawing is kinda modelled on the one you just send again. The lines is on both the drawings?
The only thing I can see wrong in it (no offence Strop, but I should be sleeping now), is that the nose looks a bit too short.
Otherwise it is the features of him, as stated in your description, that makes him look odd (the scar, for one).
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Oh and Cenre even though it's in my character sheet his hair is yellow and brown like this

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Gah, I am still slightly bothered by Chill looking outwardly happy.

Vise's pose is. . .innuendoish. . . be glad Klaus isn't around XD

I've seen some of his old posts deep in the pages of the AMW. . .yeah. . . .

XD

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Thanks Cen, I'll pass you the final file when all the corrections have been made, and that'll be the go-ahead.

Exam results have been released but a internal server glitch is preventing them from being displayed. So I am twitchy as all hell now.

But I'm going to try to be good instead of yelling at you for no apparent reason. Because that might be a little unfair given that I'm pretty sure none of you have experienced attempting to bring 29 independent visions to life in one setting, so you don't really know what that feels like.

Anyway.

The following changes will be made.

Vise: Camo pants ripped (though why camo...if he's such a good gambler that makes me want to put him in a tux, which would actually look good on a 6'6" frame.) Also I will remove the sword from his butt (I swear that was unintentional. He was supposed to be doing some kind of cool pose, but he's also 6'6" and 120lbs...hello stickman). And I will do something or other with the head (not sure what, just yet). And you will note that I've followed your reference very closely, so maybe you should read it again if you're dissatisfied.

Actually you know what, I'll redraw it, maybe that will alter the feel as well.

Xzeno: Leon gets a bigger cape and the spots will come when he is coloured in.

Alt: Chill will have a new-and-improved, pensive-looking expression. Easy. (If you recall, it was based on Cenere's original sketch- go take a look). Oh, and Klaus is present, haha.

Jezz: As stated in my post that is indeed part of Nicho's roast duck.

Okay, I think that's it then. I will post when the corrections have been made, and the files on page 68 will be updated.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Also I will remove the sword from his butt (I swear that was unintentional.

Naw, you don't got to! But, if you do, imma ttly save that on my photobucket album. I still can't stop laughing every time it's mentioned. *resumes laughing*
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Dayum, Posion! It wasn't funny to me until you mentioned you won't stop laughing at the mention o-of it! Bwahaha! That is funny!

*resumes emotionless composure*

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Naw, you don't got to!

But zlith hates us now...or at least hates one of us when he figures out who to hate ;_;
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

He can hate me. Because I have a copy of the image, and will most likely bring it up in the relatively near, yet still somewhat far off future.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ha, we're never letting zlith forget about this.

...I'm saving that to my pictures folder.

Showing 676-690 of 5646