ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5382915
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OOC: Soulhack, I'm really happy for you,. Imma let you finish . . . but PEELZ HERE is one of the best fleeting memes of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Double meme ownage.

IC: Arw, why are you interviewing him first? Can it be a dual interivew? I was the one who suggested it was him fiiiiiirst.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Saying it was Dudeguy and trying to back it up with reason is a lame attempt at placating your guilt. You feel bad because you are condemning someone with no evidence whatsoever to save your own neck.

That being said and true enough, if it has to be one of us, I pick Dudeguy for the above reasons.

OOC:

Umm, I have a perverted mind...
That was the point. Also, I wouldn't worry about this too much; Strop ain't gonna eliminate someone on a filler round.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Alright alright.

Question to Chill: What went through your head when Dudeguy was convicted of arson?

Question to Chill: Were you and Dudeguy 'close'?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

IC: Arw, why are you interviewing him first? Can it be a dual interivew? I was the one who suggested it was him fiiiiiirst.

True...all I did was quote the guy confessing that he did it....
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Leon says: Also, before anyone gets all high and mighty, I know what placate means and the grammatical structures surrounding it. Honest mistake. Human is my fourth language.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Don't worry, I will be getting everyone done soon, I just need to ask two more questions to Manta and chill.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I think Colonel Mustard did it in the toilet room with the lead pipe.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

{OOC} I will finish my interviews in a bit, I have to go now, Neighbor just keyed my car.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Random King dude over here might be onto something.

OoC: You mean the neighbor you pissed off by dissing his beliefs? Haha.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Random King dude

Would this be me by any chance?
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

When dudeguy was convicted I really wasn't very surprised. He was a nice guy, but he was one the edge. And that missing cupcake set him off.

I was never close to the guy, no . . . stayed away from him after the Frenzy incident, and his squabble with Prince Nicho. I knew he was a bit crazy.

OOC: Right, so we've concluded this filler round pretty quickly.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Ah, yeah, forgot to answer your other question.

I used to be pretty close to him, but ever since the Frenzy incident, that I was the target of, and his fight with Prince Nicho and the Phoenix girl, we just drifted apart.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Okay gang, we can't just keep guessing here. We have to set up a trap to unmask this villain! Scooby, Shaggy (Voidy?), go out and attract the monster so that when he runs this way, he'll trip on the rope, causing the net to fall on him. Then we'll see who it really is!

(five minutes later)

Way to go, Shaggy; you were supposed to jump over the wire, not trip over it. Now you're trapped in the net and the villian is long gone! Well, so much for a plan...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well its official there is a troll in the room....I think...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

well its official there is a troll in the room....I think...

Not me! Well not purposely anyway...
Showing 2356-2370 of 5646