ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5976600
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/zlith/Armor%20games/suiside.png

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

@Zlith (PS, I thought your name was Zilth when making this >_&gt

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt230/Bleach117x/it.jpg

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

You necrophiliac. And I always call him Zilth. It's easier to pronounce than zlith.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

What`s all this!? I come on and see the WoM at the front page, thinking Strop has finally posted Manta`s intro, and what do I find? Necrophiliac offtopicness (coupled with two of the best pictures EVAR[don`t plan on forgetting about this anytime soon, zlith]).

*Wanders off, muttering about fish`s sticks and Kanye West for some reason*

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Can someone tell me what this thread is about? because the front page doesnt say anything

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think you might've gone too far, Crims. But that, too, is hilarious. Imma add it to mah album.

sad part is I only made 3 changes to the original image...so what does that tell you about the image itself hmm?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I like how you spam up with images, especially as the reason for not posting the entries was to not part the introduction up too much, especially with some of the images people have made....

And I think I have it somewhat like Strop had it, when he made the first one: How to show off all the qualities of the character, without making the pose look stiff.
That you seem to find it hilarious might end up being really bad for you, considering how many slaves Vise has, and how good he is in a play of cards. Since you do not know what the trials are going to be, I would say it is quite risky making jokes about one character, when Strop can implement these jokes into the game as easy as I type this.
But of course, that might be what you want, being the debt slave of Vise/Zlith for a round or two.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I like how you spam up with images, especially as the reason for not posting the entries was to not part the introduction up too much, especially with some of the images people have made....

Eeeeerrrrrrr...Sorry Cen...

But of course, that might be what you want, being the debt slave of Vise/Zlith for a round or two.

Maybe don't give them that option...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Maybe don't give them that option...

I am sure Zlith will enjoy it.

Eeeeerrrrrrr...Sorry Cen...

Grumpy Cen is grumpy when it comes to those sort or things.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Eh, I can stand a couple rounds of being a slave... Has long has its not 'THAT' kind of slave... otherwise... VISE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
YOU TOO ZLITH!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Eh, I can stand a couple rounds of being a slave... Has long has its not 'THAT' kind of slave... otherwise... VISE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
YOU TOO ZLITH!

Am I the only one being confused by a person writing that, when he is not even in the trials?
Like really odd?

Other than that: STROOOP!!
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That you seem to find it hilarious might end up being really bad for you, considering how many slaves Vise has, and how good he is in a play of cards. Since you do not know what the trials are going to be, I would say it is quite risky making jokes about one character, when Strop can implement these jokes into the game as easy as I type this.

Wouldn't that require my character to play cards against him, after doing research on how to cheat at card games?(thats in real life)Especially since I never gamble though?

Look originally what I said was true:

hey zlith just be glad the picture did not for some reason look like this instead

In a weird way I was trying to make him feel better...it may not have worked....but you get my point right?

Am I the only one being confused by a person writing that, when he is not even in the trials?
Like really odd?

It wasn't until I read that that I noticed he was not a contestant...or victestant...which ever...interesting...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Wouldn't that require my character to play cards against him, after doing research on how to cheat at card games?(thats in real life)Especially since I never gamble though?

Does not really have to be gambles, but was just a bit of a warning, though I hardly believe Strop would implement it.

In a weird way I was trying to make him feel better...it may not have worked....but you get my point right?

Yes, but considering the different expressions from people, I think it worked out rather bad.
And it was just an outlet more or less. I am rather thin skinned when it comes to stuff like that.

It wasn't until I read that that I noticed he was not a contestant...or victestant...which ever...interesting...

'xactly > >... Not a victestant and not even a cameo > >
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hmm... still no new part...

Bribery will work, mayhap?

http://images.media-allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/big/208813.jpg

Carrots coated in melted sugar cubes...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/227/493087036_29f8c4fd82.jpg

With a salt lick!

Now Can I see Manta's intro? D=

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

YOU TOO ZLITH!

ew no NO NO!!! definitely no AAAAH! I need to kill myself again.
Vise: not forgiven either
Luke: *looks around nervously* EEP! *flys away*
Showing 1531-1545 of 5646