ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5977404
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

*Has several images flash in mind about Zophia Cenere and Strop* ... *holds power drill right temple*

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

haha. I think Cenere has is out for zophia . However i think strop is homo considering he has two personalities :P jk

... (imagines Cenere and Zophia gettin it on)

*Has several images flash in mind about Zophia Cenere and Strop*

You guys do know what this is all leading to right? I'll give you a hint:

http://cdn.holytaco.com/www/sites/default/files/images/2009/Pedo%20bear.png

Yeah thats right Klaushouse will post on this thread. Do you really want that to happen?
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Do you really want that to happen?

No, nobody wants that, but if it does happen...
It is only 33.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333% my fault.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

What the- HEY. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT. ON THIS THREAD NO LESS.

LAME DDDDDD:<

alsdkjghad;ibjo;ijrklgjhkjfhnb

Crimson is right. And I'm not going to speculate on my own sexuality, it's more fun that way. Or disturbing. Your pick.

Anyway, I'm going to check what's going on, then we can move on to the next round when the loose ends have been tied up.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Now... /puts srsfaic on

Also, Xzeno, your information is old. Very old. Check the date stamp. If you want the updated status, you'll have to look at all my posts... and I know you won't be able to do that.

...okay, for everybody else's benefit, there was a period of time when I thought I was bi. Or maybe it was gay. I can't actually remember which one I said.

Skip forward a while, and now I don't. Not that I care if you think I'm gay or whatever. In fact, to prevent your having nightmares, I'd suggest you don't think about it at all :P

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Skip forward a while, and now I don't. Not that I care if you think I'm gay or whatever. In fact, to prevent your having nightmares, I'd suggest you don't think about it at all :P

That's kinda hard to do, once you imagine a horse and a Librarian doin it, you don't forget.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I bet it secretly turns you on. I note how you like to emphasise the combination of horse and librarian.

...okay, seriously, this is going to get so awkward when Cenere gets his internet back. Also, moderators should be role-models, not pushing the boundaries of a PG-13 forums.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Awkward... but funny.

Also, moderators should be role-models, not pushing the boundaries of a PG-13 forums.

Haha, yeah, but the one's that can take joke's (like you) are the best, and they usually walk the fine line between PG13 and MA.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

(chuckling) To my knowledge, Strop has already figured that part of his life out: Cenere is male, is he not? So is Strop.
I'm impressed you managed to find that post again. O.o

Haha, awesome, whats Cen's take on the subject?
Often a horrified expression, particularly when we talk about what could happen if Cen got really drunk and Strop took advantage of it~~~

haha. I think Cenere has is out for zophia .
Nah, just really good friends. 'Sides, I'm kinda more into females.
However i think strop is homo considering he has two personalities :P jk
Lolol~

... (imagines Cenere and Zophia gettin it on)

OH GOD! THE HORROR!!
GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!
Actually, the characters (which should be what you know us as here)... Zoph has flirted with Cen, mostly to tease him, though. (Mocking tease, not sexual tease.)

*Has several images flash in mind about Zophia Cenere and Strop* ... *holds power drill right temple*
Klaushouse wants me to draw a foursome of those four and him.

Skip forward a while, and now I don't. Not that I care if you think I'm gay or whatever.
I know you're not, but the jokes! All hail the comedic effects~ Especially because of all your "I KNEW YOU WERE GAY" on Cen's expense. Neither Strop nor Cenere are gay, but the humor, it is tasteh.

That's kinda hard to do, once you imagine a horse and a Librarian doin it, you don't forget.
*snickersnickersnickersnicker* Well, Cen did find him all covered in dust like the books he so loves...

...okay, seriously, this is going to get so awkward when Cenere gets his internet back.
I'm ttly looking forward to it.

Also, moderators should be role-models, not pushing the boundaries of a PG-13 forums.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're blowing our cover.

I'm gonna get horse-punted out of this thread now, aren't I?
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

O....k....

I don't care what you guys are doing, just don't do it in the Library...I don't want a Ninja Horse doing athletic stuff near my archives...

*imagines shelves toppling over*

AHHHHHHH BAD IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

pffffffhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Poor kingryan.

Also, Zophia, I am horrified. Just... horrified.

*horse punts out of thread!!!*

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/horsepunt.jpg

("But it's nisser!" "I don't care! Get out!&quot

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

Klaushouse wants me to draw a foursome of those four and him.

*attempts to drill new and old images out of skull* *realizes drill is broken* ... *cries as his eyes bleed*
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Wow.
Just... Wow.

*stamps thread*

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/mossfan9873/explicit.jpg

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Also, Xzeno, your information is old. Very old.
This is hard over the internet. My definition of a chuckle is probably different from yours. What I'm saying is: That's not what I was getting at.

Well, this conversation has gone on too long. In fact, sorry I continued it. See y'all when round three starts!

It's been real.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Oh no i can already hear klaushouse coming

Showing 1681-1695 of 5646