ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5978183
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Got it!

"Okay! I am gonna expose the truth this time!" said a man leaning over a desk, "The world shall know of the homosexual Horse... STROP!" the mans eye's gleamed with happiness, "Ever since that day, that I saw you exit that poor man's house, I knew there was something different about you..." the man picked up the photograph of a horse, and headed for the door handle, "Soon, the world will know the name Gabriel!" and he opened the door, he walked out of his house, and he headed towards The Tavern. His favorite place for gossip. He walked around, and around, and around, looking for something to help his article along, he continued to walk, until he came across Strop, talking to a man in a suit, they were really chummy, and looked to be best friends, but Gabriel didn't see it that way, he watched the two talk, and kept thinking he saw them rub each others arms, and make casual flirtatious movements, such as the man curling his hair, or Strop groping the mans chest, Gabriel thought he was seeing definitive proof, and started writing it down. He continued to watch them with his eagle eye's, continuing to write down he thought he saw, finally, Strop looked around, and said "Um... Cenere... I think that creep guy over there is watching us..." the other man looked behind strop, and said, "Hm... I think you are right... oh well, doesn't matter, he is probably just another one of your fanboys." Strop laughed and said, "I don't have that many..." the other man looked at Strop, and said "Doesn't matter, let's get going, we got more contestants to go through..." as the those words left the mans mouth, Gabriel thought to himself, "Hm... must be a contest on who get's to be Strops new boytoy... I better stalk~er follow and investigate."

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Just to be sure Strop you never said whether or not my edited version of my story was OK. So I am not sure whether or not to wait for approval on that or not here.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ooh, right you are, check your email crimson!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Strop you are in charge of posting mine as usual, right? 3:

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Right so here is my entry for this round.

Crimson was still waiting preparing to enter again into the ASC after Zophia said it was OK when he saw a colorful ball coming towards him. In the Community Hall this could mean anything, but he found out quickly that it was a threat when it him his arm that he used to guard his face from it. The ball ricocheted off of his arm and bounced on to the floor like an under-inflated basketball would. He had a small glimpse of it and realized it was one of Johns creations. He didn't quite understand what this was, but just assumed it had something to do with the WoM. He took a look at the ball to make sure it didn't have any type of special message on it like the way ninjas typically give out messages, but of course instead he got hit upside the head with another ball. It was at that point that he figured out this was actually a test. He took out his blade and prepared for another one to come after him. He saw it and swatted it like he was playing a deadly version of racket ball, but of course since it was created through a spell made by one of the administrators. It was destroyed, but simply respawned and and hit him in the face again.Destroying them was simply not going to work. So at this point he probably wouldn't be too surprised if he got a bloody nose from this.
"Time to change tactics". He looked around and saw the next one flying at him. He did a gears of war style roll out of the way, and saw it hit a stick figure entry off its pedestal....maybe for the better I suppose. He looked back in front of him to see two of these things headed towards him. He dodged the first to only put himself in front of the other. This one hit his foot somehow stubbing it in the process. After jumping around for a couple of second he saw OVER 9000!!!!! more of them coming at him. So he did what anyone else would do in the same situation. Thats right hide behind the art comp pedestal where the winning art is, and hope they can't hit him there. He ran towards the pedestal at first almost getting tailgated on his way there. He hid behind it when all the balls flew around him. Then came the one thing he forgot. The balls could change direction. The magical arrows appeared all around him, all pointed in his direction.
"I never liked that game anyways" he jumped out of the way as they all hit the back of the pedestal almost knocking it over. The art pieces including his champions exhibit got knocked over.
"Good thing that was a replica". He realized though that these projectiles could be manipulated, and he had basic knowledge on how to use Armor Magic 3.0 so he came to the quickly conclusion that he would have to try and create his own directional arrows to send them in the opposite direction. He grabbed two of his old art pieces and used them as shields.(somehow they are more effective then his sword against admin magic which is sad). He got into a corner of the community hall and put the pictures in front of him having them pelted instead of him, and he used this defense to give him time to created a spell to counter admin magic. He created a simple arrow not even knowing the class of spell that he was trying to counter. He threw it up towards the balls outside of his shields. The balls just went straight through the arrow like it didn't exist. He realized then that compulse balls ran on old magic, also known as Armor Magic 2.0 so he would have to make his spell using a form of magic he didn't know well enough. He had only one choice...Google Magic!!! He pulled out his Google scroll and asked it for an Armor Magic 2.0 directional arrow spell. It gave him what he wanted after first telling him that he should go buy 15 different products first. He grabbed the spell and threw it at the compulse balls. This time with success, but some were still getting through and he couldn't hide forever, so he had to make an escape. He brought out his map of tunnels in AG. He found one in the community hall that had yet to be patched up yet. It allowed him access to areas that were not opened up yet because they were under construction, and so all he had to do was get to this tunnel. He grabbed his "shields" and threw a few more instances of his directional arrow spell up into the hall. He looked around as he ran towards the tunnel that the whole hall had been totaled and people that he forgot were even there were all over the place either knocked out because a ball hit them accidentally or were freaking out because they thought a hacker was attacking the hall. A majority of the art was knocked over, had footprints on them, and for some reason some of them were even being set on fire.
"Nothing new here really from what I can tell" he finally got to the tunnel and jumped in at the back of the long hall. From this area he could crawl his way out of the hall back into the main area of the site. He had to think of the one place where he could escape and be safe from these things....
"To the Crimson Keep!!!"

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Coffee. He needed to finish his coffee.

Sip, sip, sip. He finished the cup quickly, before returning to work on Dystopia 2. He had to finish. With haste.

A knock came at Chill's door. He got up to answer it, before falling to the floor. His stomach tightened like a thousand microscopic boa constrictors were squeezing it. He got up, a soft 'urgh' escaping his lips, and he opened the door.

He did not like what happened after that.

The Compulse ball flew forward, smashing into his shoulder. A well-dressed, blond man caught it, and greeted him surprisingly cordially.

"Hello, Chill." The man said, sounding Scandinavian.

"You must be Cen . . . ."

"You're right about that."

Cen's arm went back as he was about to make another throw - but then, seemingly out of nowhere, Chill was hit again. An expert shot flew over Cen's shoulder, catching Chill square in the gut. This brought on yet another cramp. After he had recovered from the potshot, he noticed something. The wooden floors were ablaze. He jumped up, backing against the wall . . . before lurching forward at the site of the razor wire he was leaning up against.

A meteor exploded from Cen's hand. Chill ducked, dodging it, then he bolted. He was headed for the 98th page. For Mr. Gnome.

A ninja dropped in front of him, wearing A mardi Gras mask and an LGBT rights T-shirt. He was holding a rubber band ball, and appeared to be walking with pixie sticks for legs. He proceeded to toss the rubber band ball - a simple matter for some frozen air to stop. Chill grabbed Mr. Gnome, using his lazor to seal the fire escapes and other exits besides the one he was taking. After this surprise, Chill ran again, down tro the Heart of the dystopia - the final boss floor.

the staircase was a centipede - grabbing at Chill's legs, making him jump and tumble down the steps. He was almost there . . . pushing through the anthropomorphic door, he made it into an open room.

An army of hamsters. Barreling to him. They knocked hi m down and strated jumping on his stomach. "Stop! Ow!" His stomach cramped as they kept on pounding the center of his digestive system. To make matters worse, the lights were shining excruciatingly brightly . . . .

Chill froze a dome over his prostrate form to block the Compulse balls from Cen and Strop, before stopping to attempt thinking. He knew enough of the structure of the place to know that the main support was in the center . . . .

Suddenly, the ice dome was shattered by a hooved foot. Getting up, Chill continued to run, still being chased by ninjas and hamsters.

He was tripped up by yet another spherical object - he couldn't tell what it was - and he fell on the floor. He was so close . . . .

He stumbled to his feet, backing up, before looking down. The wood floor appeared to drop off into a slick, white nothingness - a linoleum chasm. With Cen and Strop closing in on him, he had nothing else to do . . . he folded his arms to his chest, closed his eyes, and fell backward into the chasm.

. . . KONK . . . .

Jolted from his induced serenity almost immediately, Chill sat up, only to be knocked down again by a ball to the face. He was now bleeding both from the back of his head and the depths of his nose, lesving a trail of lukewarm pain behind him as he continued to flee.

Chill was relieved and frightened - he was in the heart of the dystopia, but he coulkd barely see a thing. Everything was scrambled . . . except for one statue. The Alt statue, the pin holding all of Dystopia together - it stood firm to Chill, probably because the gold body, platinum pants, silver underwear, Taffeite eyes, and woven adamantium clothing all cost about 200,000 AP in donations and his own money.

And so, it was all he could do to escape. He had no choice.

He ran, even while the hamsters continued to pound on his stomach, to the Big Red Button of Eternal Woe.

He pressed it.

From there, the statue groaned, before collapsing into a fine powder, which materialized inside a freezer bag. Taking the bag, Chill ran for the fire escape. He had to get outside, and fast.

Stepping into the eerie stillness of the Armusement Park at night, Chill hoped for the best. He dodged Compulse ball after Compulse ball, biding his time. Then, it came.

"Just as I thought would happen . . . ." Chill said as the entire Dystopia structure veered to the right and snapped. It fell right where Chill thought it would . . . the biggest thread in Armorland history. The "Rate the Above 'User's Fame" complex. All 1370-some pages of it.

The RPG building speared through the main core of the building, smashing the key supports. Some flame Magik alighted the facade, burning it away quickly. (the fire burned at OOOOOOOVVVVERRRRR 9000!!! degrees Kelvin). The remaining supports of the building went molten, and then Strop, Cen, and Chill all saw the most chilling, fantastic sight in Armorland history.

Millions of AP, almost 1400 thread pages falling to the ground at freefall speed . . . the largest thread and the largest RPG lay ion ruins, expelling a wave of dust which knocked them all down to their backs, and into the realm of unconsciousness.

When he woke up, Chill could see clearly again. The sun was at its apogee, and he was covered in footprints. Sitting up, he woozily asked a passerby " . . . did I win?"

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
Ive been waiting for this moment, all my life, oh lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord"

Snelly was spinning around singing the O so familliar song by phil collins. It was a beautifull day, or as beautiful as a day you can have right next to the smelliest and nastiest moat the world may have ever known.

Flipper had made a make shift drum set out of diffrent size fish, and each made diffrent pitches. So before he enjoyed them he decided it only proper to play along with one of snelly's better singings. He had caught so many fish i nthe moat, he really didn't need these ones. Under the layers of dead fish were tons of fish, and a very large few, which he never did catch.

There the two were, right next to the moat, Snelly for once in her life was htting notes, and skipper was actually full.

*Thwack*

'BOOM, HEADSHOT!" strop had just pelted a ball straight into Flippers head, causing him to backflip into the moat.

"Flipper who liked the water found it much safer to swim around there then to come up and risk another hit. He found the ball nearby in the water and sat on top of it, and of cousre falling off and ending up swimming.

'Strop, you could have warned the little penguin first......' Cen who was holding the tattered ball sack over his shoulder, was rather tired, and not in the best of moods.
'well I let him finish the cool part of the song!' Strop cryed out in deffevense looking for simpathy which cen would never give him.' Well let's get phil collins down from there.' Strop jugled the ball with his feet for a second before kicking the ball straight toward Snelly who at that moment decided it needed to start acting like 'snoopy and the red baren' And the ball missed hopelessly.

Snelly however noticed the ball flying past. *mic noise* 'This is flight eleventy twelve we are taking enemy fire, will be engaging enemy.' Snelly dogged the next few balls strop chucked towards her and manged to catch one, she dropped into a dive bomb and came straight towards strop, who simple side stepped, leaving Cen directly in the line of fire, and was then smacked in the face with the "Atom bomb" from snelly.

'Why is it always me?' Asked cen to no one inperticular and not bothering to stand up.
'Well, it's becuse you simplie havn't honed your reflexes yet.' Strop explained.
'I wasn't expecting an answer' Cen mumbled from the ground

Strop wipped a ball up at snelly, and smacked her in the left wing.

'MADAY MADAY!!!! ADANDON MISSION! WERE GOING DOWN!'

Snelly spiraled down to the ground and fell into the moat, a few feet from Flipper.

'O hi flipper, funny thing, were getting attacked by Japanes!!'
'That's just strop and cen'
'you mean not wwll soilders?'
'no'

With that flipper took his skate board and pulled him self out of the moat. He kicked off, and started turning around strop. He picked up a ball, and tasted it, not the best tasteing thing, expecially when you consider it came from a sack on cens back. He threw the ball away in disgust and it landed square on cen's stomach.

'I give up!' Cen cried, slowly crawling away to curl into a ball.

Strop in turn wipped a ball at flipper, who pulled off a 180 over it scooped up another ball, jumped off the board, and landed on his belly. he did a front flip, and shot the ball at strop. Strop who was more ammused by the impressive agility of a fat penguin was hit square i nthe jaw.

'ouch! well, thats a game then!' Good job you to! ...cenere? Can you collect the balls?'

cen crawlded out from under a bush and looked at all the balls floating on the murky water of the moat. His nose wrinkled in disgust.

'Very nice fish drums you got there flipper, tah twas impressive!' Strop said patting the little penguin on his head.

'thanks' was all skipper said and jumped back in the moat, were he should not have been, but strop thought better of jumping into the water."Ceeeennnn?"

Cenere, meanwhile, was struggling into a wetsuit, trying not to puke at the thought of the task ahead, relieving himself by thinking of all the things he would love to do to Strop in his sleep. (See picture)

There's my entry. Like it, or I will have to ride my unicorn to your house and kill you.

(O, and i will be naked....strop, you were there once. I dont think you wanna go back)

zlith
zlith
1,252 posts
Nomad

That was rude

I woke up on the ground to a dodge-ball barely missing me. I got up to see Cenere and Strop several feet away (strop wearing a silver kings crown that looked pretty silly with a ninja suit.)

"So this is the first test? What a time to be aching in all my muscles." I said trying to stay standing. I was no use however as I was knocked to the ground by another dodge-ball, "ow, my feelings!"

Yet another one flew at me but I was ready, I unsheathed my sword and hit the ball to the side. I looked over to see it crash into a stained glass window, but I was pelted with another dodge-ball seconds later.

"Now that's not very nice" I stood up and held my sword at my side, "those hurt."

Strop threw another dodge ball but I ducked out of the way and it hit some candles along with an alter, the monks, by now, had left. I ran around in a circle to dodge the volley of projectiles smashing an awful lot of pews, stands, and windows (some were by the dodge-balls some were from my sword.) For the sake of dramatic/mildly amusingness I stayed ran my sword along the organ pipes along with some ricocheting dodge-balls to make a tune. But I got to self confident and was slaughtered when strop actually started throwing them and not friendly little tosses.

I looked around the wrecked cathedral and was a bit proud of the collateral damage, and I was about to say something but got hit in the face and collapsed, as a joke I said, "That crown looks great on you strop" before I passed out...again.

PS: Vise wakes up and gets some Ice cream before the next round starts.
PSS: His favorite flavor is chocolate...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

It was hot outside. The heat beat down on my back like so many sun baked rivets. But I was bored; I had nothing else to do, as I had just woken up the fourth time that day and trained rigorously all week long. I sat over the edge of my mansiopool and dangled my legs, kicking the edge of the water. A peasant asked me, "What do you think of Obama calling Kanye a Jackass?" I shrugged. "Yes, because that's an important matter. Float away, kid." He walked off. "When will round three start?" I thought to myself. I fell forward into the water and did a few backstrokes.

With that I heard a "click," followed by a "bzzzzzzâ¦" Getting out of the water, I saw⦠who else? Nurse Stroppy McCrossdressingninjahorse. And he was holding⦠"Is that a vibrator?!"

"Oh, God, thatâs a ban" emanated from Armor Castle, barely noticeable.

Strop waggled his finger. "Tut, tut. Youâre in enough trouble as it is, Trout Face." Upon closer inspection, he was holding an electric razor. He reached into his one piece ninja outfit (I could help but notice bright pink frills whilst he did so) and pulled out a second one. "Did you think Iâd forgotten about your little ban a few weeks back?" He turned the other one on. "Click, bzzzzzzâ¦"

Strop always HAD been jealous I could have both an awesome dorsal fin and luscious locks of hair.

"Câmere you little carp!"

"Hey! Iâm almost as tall as you!"

Like a ninja horse, Strop thrust his arm forward, razor in hand. Instinctively, like a kickboxing fish, I swiped at the razor, sending it flying as a result. It flew over and clipped the tip off of Cenâs (whom I had just noticed was standing there) ponytail. He frowned a Cen-ly frown.

Strop flexed his fingersâ"unusual for one with hooves. "Fighting back will only get you b&, Manta. Submit to the power!"

I froze. Seriously, ice and everything. Mustâve been a mod-power. "Câmere!" Strop lunged. Flexing every muscle I had, I shattered the ice and sent it hurling in every direction somehow. The crystalloid shards smashed the fronts of several mansions and took out a series of pillars on the front steps of another. The other aristocrats of Aristocrat Way stood in shocked horror, and I froze, In the metaphorical sense, this time. "Um⦠I didnât mean to?"

Strop chuckled. "Fine. I might as well introduce youâ¦" I then noticed Cenere had a large burlap sack. He tossed it to Stroppykins and Strop pulled out a large rubber compulse ball. "â¦To your next challenge first." He chucked the ball at me, quite hard I might add. As it neared me, I flipped backwards onto my hands and kicked it straight up into the air.

It landed with a &quoting!" and left a crack in the sidewalk. Then it bounced up and crashed through the roof of one of the houses. It ricocheted around the inside with repeating "Pings!" and eventually started bouncing around the inside of the house so fast that the pings became a resounding "Squeeeeee!"

And then I watched the abandoned old mansion come crashing to the ground, completely leveled. All that remained was debris and dust. The ball rolled out of the devastated pile of house parts and stopped by Stropâs feet.

"Well, well, well. I see youâre putting up a fight. This will be fun!" Strop reared his arm back, ball in hand. I closed my eyes and braced myself, but while I wasnât looking, I heard that familiar buzz and felt my hair come falling off in piles. I reached up slowly in horror and felt the stubble where my hair used to be, then screamed. "MY HAAAAAAAAIR!"

I stopped. Strop grinned. I ran. Strop threw. I ran faster. The ball kept up with me. "Run, fish-boy, run!"

So I ducked, and watched in amusement as the compulse ball took out a stone wall surrounding the boundaries of Aristocrat Way. It collapsed and fell over onto an elderly man (he was alright, he just seemed⦠geriatric).

Strop pulled out three more balls and gave chase, throwing them as we went. The first one, I sidestepped to the left and watched as it took out three windows in quick succession. The third one was low; I jumped over it and grabbed it between my feet, tossed It in the air, and head butted it straight up. Once again, it destroyed another old mansion. I turned around and caught the third one, and it sent me sliding back a few feet. I traded stares with Strop and the dodge ball, and after a short lapse of awareness, served the ball overhand at Strop.

Of course, being a ninja, he easily volleyed it back to me. It seemed we were playing volleyball now. I dove, narrowly knocking the ball back at him. He slapped it back at me and I punched it with all of my strength. Strop had to dodge this one. He flipped out of the way and the ball demolished the foundation of the house behind him, sinking it underground.

He pulled out one more ball and tossed It into the air. He back flipped and kicked the ball at me, so I ran as fast as a land-fish couldâ"faster than it sounds. Unfortunately, the ball was faster, and I was forced to somersault forward, and as my balance shifted back to my feet and I was righting myself, I kicked the ball with the back of my heels. The already great force of the ball, combined with the force of my own kick, created devastating results. It was speeding right for Firetailâs super-ultra-mega-luxurious-villa.

The ball hit Armor Landâs second most expensive piece of land with a tremendous "bwoooooom!"

Through yet another circumstance I wouldnât ever understand, the ball created an awesome mushroom cloud as it hit the house, utterly annihilating it and the six houses on either side of it.
Firetail wasnât home, and I knew he could afford another. The others⦠meh. They had insurance.

I was blinded by the black smoke. Strop picked me up by the scruff of the neck and horse punted me through the air. He then donned a targeting visor and held another ball. "Steady⦠steadyâ¦"

He chucked it straight after me and did that triple-clap "Iâm done here" thing and turned to Cenere. "Come on, Cenny Cen Cen! We have to find more victestants!" said Strop, slinging the bag to Cenere and trotting off. "Why do I have to carry it?" He heaved the sack over his shoulder and followed Strop.

I sailed for a good minute or so before finally landing in the Haunted District of the Residential Area, destroying a straw shack. I looked up and saw a spinning, multicolored streak hurtling right at my face.

Unable to do anything else, I rolled to the side and jumped to my feet. The streak landed with an enormous "PING!" The result was an incredible shockwave that took out every haunted house in the Haunted District, along with several trees, stones, and a certain fish-boy.

I stumbled before finally falling to the ground and waited for the tremor to subside. When it finally did, I stood up, blinded by the dust and debris. All I could see for miles were piles of shattered glass, splintered wood, twisted metal and crushed brick. But who really cared? This was the district where only the ghost accounts lived.

My eyes were wide and I was shocked. With no alternatives, I collapsed onto my back with an exasperated groan and closed my eyes. Hard to say if I was unconscious or just sleeping, but either way, I couldnât be bothered with waking up.

Ooer. Don't fully understand the world rules, but I may have broken a few here.

Whaaatever...

As long as I'm still in...

*Gulp*

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Argh! I know I did that in Notepad...

I don't even care anymore. >_<

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And first now I realize that you wrote round three, when in fact it is the first round for the victestants...

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

And first now I realize that you wrote round three, when in fact it is the first round for the victestants...

It seems I am just destined to fail. ._.
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Hey Cen, what did you think of my short story?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It seems I am just destined to fail. ._.

Well, neither Strop nor I caught it before, so > >...

Hey Cen, what did you think of my short story?

Uhm, a bit... You might need to look up on writing more interestingly, and freely. Otherwise okay.
Also, I use "Well" a lot, but would not say "doesn't matter" that much > >... Repeating is not good for the flow. Unless it is 'well', and other - catchphrases.
And this is a nice example of "Do not ask me anything when it is past midnight here, since I ramble on and does not say anything constructive".
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Okay, one more question Cen, how do I draw a female fox standing on two legs, with four tails, and looks like she is made of metal? (is having a hard time drawing what he wants to submit to the Fakemon contest)

Showing 1891-1905 of 5646