ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5970974
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I like your interpretation of Chill~

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Winter is the best season evar. I like my temperatures 35 F - 65 F, thank you very much >.>

The only thing for future reference is that Chill tends to appear rather pensive outwardly - unless on caffeine. Then he's exuberant O.O

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Good, that helps me greatly!

I'm considering making the deadline for the warm-up round longer because, well, the introduction to round two is going to be hell to draw...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Mister so and so is a such and such aged retiree from woop woop who presented this many days ago with symptoms of blah on a background of multifactorial comorbidities including et cetera et cetera."

Oh wow. He sounds like a cool guy lol!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I think I accounted for about 85% of the patients that present to a public hospital with that statement...

Yep, I'm all set!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I think I accounted for about 85% of the patients that present to a public hospital with that statement...

Yep, I'm all set!

Sounds like you are excited to be taking this exam! :P
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm just excited to be finished. I'm petrified of this exam.

Okay, some more important notes. This is as complete a cast list as I have so far:

Her Highness the Queen Carlie, Administrator
Administrator Flipski the Spaminator
Moderator Dank the Magical Dwarf
Moderator Devoidless the Ancient
Moderator Estel the Esteltree
Moderator Moegreche the Brain-In-A-Jar
Moderator Nemo the wolfskin vagrant
Moderator Strop the ninja horse
Moderator 'tuna the Tunamancer
Moderator Zophia the ...?

Zega- The Banana King*
Bluydee- Bluydee the Bounty Hunter*
Gantic- The Bullman*
Cenere- Cenere the starving student
Thisisnotanalt- Chill the Grandmaster of George*
Crimsonblade55- Crimson the Mysterious Swordsman
Cholokid- El Cholo the Talking Mouse & George the Talking Duck*
Dudeguy- Dudeguy the (human) lolcat*
FireflyIV- Firefly the Spectral Graffiti Wizard*
Skater_kid_who_pwns- Flipper the Penguin & Nelly the Butterfly
Poisonarrow- Frank the Sky Pirate*
Gametesta- Gametesta the Cursed Gamer
Goumas- Goumas the Alchemist
Hojoko- Hojoko the Ghostly Lurker*
Jaza_M- Jaza the Spamlawrd
LufffiStudios- Lufffi the Swashbuckling Seaman*
The_manta- Manta the Fish-man
Parsat- Parsat the Chinaman*
Pixie214- Pixel the Pixie*
Random_player_of_AG- Randy the Shapeshifting Stickman*
Jdoggparty- Richard and Garrett the street-kid duo*
Thoadthetoad- Thoad the Zombie Slayer*
Zlith- Vise the Heart of Darkness

PENDING:

Pazx- Mary (received, awaiting reply)
The_AG_King (I have to get back to you!)
Xzeno (tuning)
Nichodemus (sheet pending)
DDX (waiting for him to find his email!)
Dmitri (awaiting identity check)
Kingryan- King "Since Beta" Ryan the Archivist (send your sheet already!)

* next to your name means that I've drawn your character.

If you have sent an email to WaoMod@yahoo.com and your character is NOT listed here, please let me know! There are over 40 characters and I can only do my best to keep track of them all!

...I think that's about it. There are some ground rules that I'm going to mention- don't worry, I will mention them again later:

* AG rules apply both in fiction and throughout the contest- so things like throwing fire at people and killing people will be considered in-game offences!

...alright, I'll figure out a compact later.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

There are some ground rules that I'm going to mention

No touching of the hair or face.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

You do not talk about Fight Club.

Also, no wearing a monocle. You wigger.

lol

Okay seriously, some rules about your stories throughout the WoM:

* AG rules apply in character as well as out of character (as always). If you kill or grieviously harm somebody and it's against the rules in game (and the mods find out), you'll get "banned", which means you'll be disqualified.

* However, the moderator characters (unlike their players), are not above being petty and arbitrarily liking/disliking certain candidates. Keep in mind this is for teh lulz.

* The environmental interpretation and chronology will follow AG time, i.e. this tournament will take place through the Summer and Autumn. It's a hot, mostly dry and very sunny summer, isn't that right Cen?

* There are over 40 characters, over 25 of those being player characters. I'll most likely cull the numbers following the tournament plotline in two stages so that there are either 8 or 16 remaining for the elimination rounds.

* The players of characters that are eliminated from the main storyline have the option to withdraw or else continue their involvement in separate arcs, depending on who these characters end up being and how well their stories are formed by this stage.

I'll reiterate all of these and more when things get started on the 12th.

I have to read up some more management plans now, but after that I think I might sketch a few more characters.

FireflyIV
FireflyIV
3,224 posts
Nomad

You do not talk about Fight Club.

Also, no wearing a monocle. You wigger.

Ratified.

Also:

Unless you can provide proof of you being able to grow a tache in real life, you are prohibited from having your giving your character handlebars (or any other style for that matter).

Caryy on.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Oh this is so exciting. I can't wait until the 12th!

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

It's a hot, mostly dry and very sunny summer, isn't that right Cen?

*tired, exhausted expression, trying to cool off by hanging out the window in almost nothing* It is - -

* The players of characters that are eliminated from the main storyline have the option to withdraw or else continue their involvement in separate arcs, depending on who these characters end up being and how well their stories are formed by this stage.

Hopefully this will work better than with the MWT > >
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*My sheet is pending too :3
I've just got a backstory to add, then perhaps if I don't get on the PC later (I'm kinda...banned), I'll ask Nicho if he can send mine for me.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well Cenere, I have a few separate sub-plotlines cooked up...it's a matter of setting them off >

Ok Jezz, Nicho contacted me about that, so I'll be waiting!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

lol darn I only got 2 characters out tonight. Arryhthmias is not a particularly stimulating topic for me, but I've had enough for the night.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/womcast3.png

Crimson- Not quite a clone of Altair :P If coloured, his eyes will glow a bit. My main issue is that Crimson happens to be the alias of one of my other friends (not on AG thankfully)...but online she's...yes, this character! A bit different, no? But no matter!

Manta- kickboxer ftw. The fin protruding through the hair is an unusual touch but that's what was specified, so that's what I did! Also- Manta is 5'11" and 170lbs...which is the same stats as Strop, so they have rather similar builds.

Showing 406-420 of 5646