ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Way of Moderation has ended (page 566)

5646 5972797
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/hinthintnudgewinknudge.jpg

• 5,646 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

>.> Interesting cartoon... wrong but whatever.

I am really glad his irises are drawn that small - -

Exactly.

ANd glad you like it, though I most likely will pick some better colours when I start the base, mainly because some of them are hurting me > >

Ok cap'n.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*mumble*
Weird urge to draw Cen like "Denmark".

Anyway, should start the bases. Which technically means get off the internet, stare at the sketches for an hour, start reading B;tVS core book, be amused by that for an hour, and go to bed.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Right, I'll get started now, but I have a quick question.

I don't suppose it matters what perspective (I.E. 1st or 3rd person) we do the story from, does it?

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*Cough*
Crimson, as much as I am sure you are very excited about this, I will have to tell you, you should send the draft (and thereby any entry that has not been approved, including that one) to the mail Waomod@yahoo.com, for us to approve. You can post it, when it has been approved, but posting it here is the same as not entering anything, and would make you waste your work.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I don't suppose it matters what perspective (I.E. 1st or 3rd person) we do the story from, does it?

Keeping it to one perspective throughout the entire trial would be nice, but it is up to you to choose whether you want to write it in one perspective or another.
Simply: No, it does not matter, as long as you use the same one throughout the submissions.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Good. Just like to be totally sure before I start anything.

Thanks.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Crimson, as much as I am sure you are very excited about this, I will have to tell you, you should send the draft (and thereby any entry that has not been approved, including that one) to the mail Waomod@yahoo.com, for us to approve. You can post it, when it has been approved, but posting it here is the same as not entering anything, and would make you waste your work.

I have already sent mine in so i am covered!
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Cool, it started. Also:

1) First In Best Dressed: the first person to submit their story (to a quality within reason) will be the first character introduced in the next part.

2) Moderator's Pet: the best entry (as decided by me) will get the most detail in the next part.

3) Last One There Is A Rotten Egg: the character of last draft to be submitted will suffer some form of in-game humiliation >

My first reaction was that I would need to somehow eliminate the other players before the tournament even began so I could win all three at once. Looks like I'm gonna have to go for Moderator's Pet and Last one There is a Rotten Egg in one go.

More importantly, I really like your coloring, Cen.
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Looks like I'm gonna have to go for Moderator's Pet and Last one There is a Rotten Egg in one go.

lol i think moderator's pet would be the hardest to get, but the rotten egg one, the easiest :P
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

lol i think moderator's pet would be the hardest to get, but the rotten egg one, the easiest :P

lol you just have to put it in 1 minute before the deadline but I don;t think Strop or Cenere would appreciate it. Anyway who would want to be humiliated >.>
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

lol you just have to put it in 1 minute before the deadline but I don;t think Strop or Cenere would appreciate it. Anyway who would want to be humiliated

Yeah i went for the 1st in. I hope i got. Also because I'm going on a cruise on Saturday and not getting back till The 24th and i want to get everything a quick as possible. And I'm positive who ever is going to be last.(which there will be). Probably to get attention though.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Urm. . .I don't think you ever said how long the journey to the ampitheatre would be :/

Different journeys require different supplies, gosh >.>

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Urm. . .I don't think you ever said how long the journey to the ampitheatre would be :/

Different journeys require different supplies

Well just look at his map. The amphitheater is like the center of town, correct?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

...you have got to be...I really need to read the rules more carefully in the future. Why is it whenever I compete in one of these I always screw something up. Well alright I will keep that in mind in the future. I just really hate using email.
Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

I'm ttly gonna get the 'rotten egg' thing. I'm late for everything...

*starts writing*

Showing 751-765 of 5646