ForumsGame WalkthroughsUltimate Assassin 2: Tips and Tricks

12 7084
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

After playing the reletively new game, I've noticed a few tricks that can help others overcome some of the difficult stages.

-First off, Be Patient. Most of the game depends on the ability to wait long periods of time to be able to watch for guards to move to, or away from certain areas so you will be able to make your move towards the target.

-Hiding in small areas/rooms. Another simple way of waiting un-noticed for a guard or the target to travel to certain locations. If a guard enters the area, it often helps to enable cloaking/invisibility for a short while. After looking into space for awhile, the guards usually exit the area and look in others.

-Try not to run through bloody areas. When Guards see bloody paths, they follow them. When you make a kill or get shot, try to wear off the blood by walking around a small non-bloody area swiftly before you make a dash through an open area.

~Now for more difficult strategys.

-Dashing through heavily guarded areas. Later in the game, this is usually something that is needed to be done as certain areas tend to be more guarded constantly. This is not reccommended to be used very often, as you will often be shot in the process. But if you think you can make the run quickly enough to a room where you can camp untill the alarm process wears off.

-The Distraction Method. A trick I found on accident. This is best to try out in an open area on the opposite side of where the target is. Once you are in appropriate position, walk out in the open, but save your dashing/cloaking energy. Hopefully a guard will see you. Let him shoot you once. This will leave a small area of blood on the ground. Now quickly leave the area away from the guards using while using dash and try to avoid gun shots. The guards will sometimes chase you, but they usually head for the area of blood

• 12 Replies
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I clicked the submit button on accident before finishing.

*continues*

As i said before, most of the guards will usually head for the area of blood to investigate. You will now have a chance to attack the target.

These are the techniques I have found so far for the game and I hope they help anybody that has read this.

Also, if you have any other tips or tricks, please post them. Thanks.

Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

Hey MAgiX, pretty sweet tips.
Now...can you tell me where number one is? xD

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

I don't think the first one was ever submitted. Or at least I searched it and nothing came up.

Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

Ohhh, i see.
Doesn't matter though, the game is fun, and your tips are good!

Steak
Steak
4 posts
Nomad

In response to Xoran, the original game can be found on the sponsors site. I'm not sure if links are allowed here, but here it is. [url=http://www.games121.com/2007/09/ultimate-assassin.html]

mastermax
mastermax
4 posts
Nomad

They don't follow the blood prints. (I am the developer of the game.)

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

They don't follow the blood prints.

Really? o_O I tried it out a few times and found every time I was shot and quickly left the area, the guards would seem to investigate the blood pools.

So they are just an extra feature that add to the game? huh. It seemed very realistic. I guess I've been tricked. o.o

Thanks for reading the short guide i've put together though.
mastermax
mastermax
4 posts
Nomad

They were just following you

mastermax
mastermax
4 posts
Nomad

Ultimate Assassin 2 - Walkthrough, Videos, Tips and Tricks:

http://www.games121.com/2009/06/ultimate-assassin-2-walkthrough-videos.html

koelschdude