ForumsGamesRunescape... What Do You Think?

4 2688
AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Hi, aza here with a new post. once upon a time i was addicted to runescape however i really dont like it now. I want to know what you guys think of the game and have you ever checked it out since it is the worlds biggest massive multiplayer online role playing game. I believe it is swarmed with con artists that just want free money however there is always something that seems to bring me back onto the game. (Not Anymore).
Anyway i would like to see what you think of the game.
Aza.

• 4 Replies
Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

Well Aza, Jagex has updated Runescape quite a lot. Since you can only now give away a maximum of 3k for non-mems trades, and I think 30k for members, it hinders con artists ability to sell people Runescape money and items. I like runescape, but it gets boring after awhile. It's no that bad of a game.

AzaJeffery
AzaJeffery
42 posts
Nomad

Quite agreed. Thanks for returning an answer in such short notice. The upgrade was indeed to stop real world trading however since player killing has been stopped i think ill give it a miss. How about you?

iShikamaru
iShikamaru
32 posts
Peasant

I cannot stand the game...
I was addicted to it last year, and even played it in school, but now I just think it is CRAP.

If you weren't asked to pay a fee to do ANYTHING it would have some potential... Perhaps larger servers to reduce the lag as well.

I give it about a 2/10, though.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

There is already a Runescape thread. Check out the sticky at the top of this category. Thanks!

Showing 1-4 of 4