ForumsProgramming ForumUploading my game

12 14547
Cuccio123
Cuccio123
1 posts
Nomad

I wanted to use the Armor Games intro (The one with the two swords clashing). Where can I download one?

• 12 Replies
dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

Usually the intro is reserved for sponsored games. However, if you contact Dan, he might send you one.

smac
smac
29 posts
Nomad

Yes.. I was wondering about that too...

but, thanks for the feedback

joemum
joemum
1 posts
Nomad

how do i upload my game to this website?

GuardianGames
GuardianGames
25 posts
Nomad

How or when dose a game become a "sponsored games"?

DiGiorno
DiGiorno
489 posts
Nomad

umm a lot of people get confused with submitting a game. but guys.. make sure it's your game. and if it's not. get permission to submit it from the author. and just talk to a game maker on the website or a staff member. they will help you. most likely.

And to upload ( if u don't know this, it is so simple ) a game go to the submit button next to news, community, etc.

100danjel
100danjel
1 posts
Nomad

how to upload a game??

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

how do i upload my game to this website?

Go submit what is in tha same palk as community.I`ll theink that after that you get the idea..
Ayzer69
Ayzer69
1 posts
Shepherd

add game mighty knight 2 the best game for two I want to play with a friend on this site Armor Games

TahaAhmedKashif
TahaAhmedKashif
1 posts
Nomad

add battle off honour

Crossfire271
Crossfire271
2 posts
Nomad

DiGiorno, but also to newcomers who like to share their game too. Even before finding my perfect nickname (took some tried to find a still available one), I've noticed the "submit"-game and dev-portal. Somehow it won't quite load on basilisk-Browser, while I'm generally using a windows 8.1-laptop and so far I've just asked the support if my game-type would be okay for sharing here.

I guess maybe it's just like I need to solve some more quests because if being too newbie here and similar to the fact of profile-parts getting "unlocked" later, possibly even uploading games will be available in that case too?

MrRileyGamez
MrRileyGamez
1 posts
Nomad

How do you actually submit a game because when i try i just have to read the developer portal and when i say i am a developer ( even tho i am not ) it still dosent work! Please help me to upload a game to this website! I really want to since Kongregate dosent accept new games anymore!

Bosquecomestible
Bosquecomestible
1 posts
Nomad

It is posible to upload a web browser game? thanks

Showing 1-12 of 12