ForumsGamesThey must make Sonny 2!

668 123577
allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

they must make sonny 2,sonny is the best online RPG!!!

• 668 Replies
snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

I agree, Sonny is a REALLY good RPG. It has GREAT graphics, sound, and the story line rocks! I think they are making a Sonny 2... So be on the look!

~Snowman1474

Kalebguy
Kalebguy
13 posts
Nomad

SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY
SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY SONNY
you get my point.....

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

i wonder when the lunch date for it is

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

I completely agree with this!! The gameplay in this is amazing and I could play this game over and over! I can't wait for a 2!

outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

i wanna help to make sonny2

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Lol would you even be able to design or are you just saying that because you want to see another one come out?

outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

no

stick209
stick209
14 posts
Nomad

Lol.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

You know, I'm really starting to wonder how this has avoided a lock/deletion for so long...

Cirmos
Cirmos
11 posts
Nomad

We want Sonny 2!!! D

ROCKONTYLER
ROCKONTYLER
153 posts
Nomad

Absolotly. they must!!!!!!!

Deathseeker9
Deathseeker9
5 posts
Nomad

A sonny 2 would be amazing! i loved the first game..it would be especially neat if you could transfer your old character over too

Zcmadness
Zcmadness
18 posts
Nomad

sonny 2 is gonna be awesome i cant wait till it comes out!!!!!!
<"&lt <(&quot> (>&quot>KIRBY!!!!!

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

theres been news for sonny 2 for such a long time,not sure when its commin out tho

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

don't you guys remember? Krin said that sonny2 was being worked on and would be out about 1-2 months after tainted kingdom was released. and wan't that like a month and a half ago?

Showing 181-195 of 668