ForumsGamesThey must make Sonny 2!

668 123594
allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

they must make sonny 2,sonny is the best online RPG!!!

• 668 Replies
Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

about the time tainted kingdom came out, krin released 2 things about sonny 2, one on armor games and 1 on newgrounds. both agreed it would take about 1-2 months AT LEAST to finish sonny 2 (apprently krin started work immediatly after sonny was released) but the newgrounds post said more stuff. such as each class would have its own skill tree, and what the three classes would be. also the loading screen was released, which has a blue girl zombie on it, a new character
9also the first girl zombie to be seen in the series. the only girls in the first one were these 2 witch like characters that were bonuses for beating the game and getting to illusion valley). as we all know it has been nearly 3 months since tainted kingdom came out, and 3>2 so it could come out any day now. be prepared, but remember, it could still take a while. as a game creator myself i know how easy it is to think "i only have 1 or more things left to do" then a month later realise you accidently added 20 fefatures you weren't originally intending, without starting on the 2 you wanted to do, and having 15 ideas still left on new stuff you want to do.

colinvantveld
colinvantveld
131 posts
Peasant

I agree!!!! Sonny is a really great game and I would like to see a new one!

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Sonny is a great RPG game. It has everything it needs to be great. However, I bet that Krin put a lot of time into and is still thinking of other things to put into another. There will be another sonny, it will just be some time.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Yes, it's not going to come out anytime soon, but they are making it. I do hope that the second one will be longer than the first, as the sequels which come out right now tend to be shorter than the prequels...

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

There needs to be PvP(player versus player) in it, and like teaming up with your friends. I heard that it's coming out in mid-July.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I think this game is really good and i think there definitely should be a 2, but i seen people go crazy over the game. I gave it a 10 but, wow, its not that big of a deal.

Just my opinion. Dont hate me for it. Thank you.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

It'll also be great if Krin put some kind of communication thing in the game.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

krin already said that he is working in sonny 2.

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

i meant on/

kiddslayer12
kiddslayer12
70 posts
Nomad

i dont get sonny, then again, i havent passed level 2

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

There aren't exactly levels, but what the heck. We only know that Sonny 2 is coming out. We don't know when

thegreatgammersback
thegreatgammersback
22 posts
Blacksmith

i aggree with most of your opions and he should make a sonny2

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

@thegreatgammersback Yes, sonny2 is coming out, Krin is working on it

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Just a heads up, John did an interview with Krin about Sonny 2. It is located on the Blog. This should answer some long awaited questions!

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Yes! Finally! Some questions answered! I'll go check right away!

Showing 271-285 of 668