ForumsSupport Forumfull body avatars

9 3878
Cormac
Cormac
9 posts
Nomad

instead of just heads on avatars why not have full body avatars, or let people upload their own images as avatars?

• 9 Replies
Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

I agree to the costimizing part but not uploading our own image.

allanzz
allanzz
30 posts
Nomad

i agree you cormac

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well the own armuters thing is already in the works, thats all I know.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

well if u can get your own armatars, people will be using inapropriate ones which i dont think is needed on the site

Cormac
Cormac
9 posts
Nomad

well, more work would be needed in terms of watching people armatars if they can upload their own, but people on this site won't post inappropriate images if they are aware of harsh penalties.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

OH NO!!! there r very ignorant people out there even on this site. Ive been around long enough to see them. And of course the worse penalty is getting banned. It wont change ur life in any way so some people think it will be fun to mess up the site

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

And look at XCoheedX's armatar his is more than a head his has a body, just depends on how many you have unlocked and they will probably make more

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

i think people SHOULD get to customized their own armatar but they should still have base armatars like they already have now...

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

Or make it like on newgrounds where the backround is a color reflecting your aura

Showing 1-9 of 9