smac
smac
29 posts
Nomad

Hello..to the gory and gory contest..

The object of the contest
Make the most gory picture.

Rules
please don't say bad words or post nudity.

Submissions
(will be updated)
(see the latest Submission page)

I will be the judge..unless somebody else wants to be...

• 21 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What I meant to say is Saving Private Ryan was said to be shockingly gory even for an MA+ movie, so that's not a good benchmark.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

...wow when I hit the enter button my browser glitched on me and submitted that last post, now listen Strop I was being sarcastic when I said that since Saving Private Ryan at the beginning of it is the goriest scene in any film I have ever seen. I was saying that because I was pretty sure that would not be appropriate. Do you get where I am going with this?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Crimsonblade, you of all people should know by now that sarcasm does not translate well over the internet.

But I'm not going to leave it at that. You should further know that as a moderator I act to set posting guidelines on threads and therefore if I appear to misinterpret internet sarcasm, this is not because I have misinterpreted it but because I feel that it is important to respond as others may also misinterpret it. I really don't care whether anybody was being sarcastic or not, so long as the thread runs smoothly.

So if I look like I've misunderstood your post, don't take it personally. And change your tone. Your writing makes you look condescending and rude.

kthnx.

smac
smac
29 posts
Nomad

Ok people forget about the rules JUST POST THE MOST GORy pic you've made

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ok people forget about the rules JUST POST THE MOST GORy pic you've made

No can do, the gories I have drawn is probably something similar to mature/adult content, which should not be viewed for people under 18/21. Funny how I drew that when I was in the midteens..
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

*headdesk*

Okay, smac, maybe you didn't phrase yourself so well, but "forgetting about the rules" will only get this thread locked. That's what I've been trying to say.

Anyway, I haven't drawn any gory pictures for some years, to be honest, so it's up to somebody else to kick this off.

Showing 16-21 of 21