ForumsForum GamesWarfare 1945

500 205110
Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'm new at this so bear with. I will allow 6 people to play at once. I may allow more to join later.
Story: It is April 29, 1945. You are a soldier in World War 2. You are part of the liberation of Dachau, a concentration camp.
Classes:
Soldier: Soldiers are good at combat. Their starting abilities are: Combat Knowledge, Gun Proficiency, and Armor Proficiency.
Medic: Medics are good at healing. Their starting abilities are Heal, SOS, and Morale Boost.
Engineer: Engineers are good with machines. Their starting abilities are Repair, Sabotage, and Minor Hack.
Subclasses can be chosen when you reach level 5. I will show them to you then.
The attributes are
Strength, which is physical strength
Endurance, which is health
Dexterity, which is speed and stealth
Intelligence, which is...well, intelligence
Charisma, which is persuasiveness.
Rank: Your rank is how many people you control and also the amount of Moral you have. If your rank is high enough, it can also raise the Moral of the people under your command. Rank goes up when your level goes up.
Division: You can choose the 42nd Rainbow Division, the 45th Thunderbird Division, or the 20th Armored Division. There can be only 2 players per Division.
Moral: Moral is your confidence. It is lowered when you are injured, a mission is unsuccessful, or you lose a battle. If your Moral reaches zero, you surrender.
Hit Points: Hit Points is how much health you have. If your Hit Points reaches zero, you die. If you die, you can make a new character, but you will start completely over.

• 500 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

From where to I continue?

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'll repost it.

Flag
You stick together and run away successfully, leaving the SS to invade the camp...
You watch as they reach the camp. The already hard-pressed Allied forces at the camp are unable to drive them away and lose. Most of them are killed, but the rest are captured.
Mission Result: Dismal Failure.
But don't lose hope yet. Your allies are dead, but you might still have a slight chance of freeing Dachau if you can get the Jews properly equipped. There's thousands of them in Dachau; an army, if you will.

A) Head to Dachau straightaway
B) Return to the Allied camp for survivors, rest, and equipment
C) Set up camp here
D) Make your own option

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I'll do B.
Also, I can't find my character sheet, only Singid's...

CAPTAINk1LLER123
CAPTAINk1LLER123
2 posts
Nomad

I wanna test out warfare 1945!!!
It sounds really interesting

dager4
dager4
7 posts
Nomad

this seems like umm ow do i put this "the best game EVER" almost sounds like ur getting this off dead frointer the game mmorpg but no matter do u have a link to this test game as i seem very interestied and would very love to test this game out

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

ok wtf its a forum game -.- and a necro.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Well I could probably run this if we get the permission of the guy who made it, Moab.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

why do these newbs keep bumping dead threads it's like they are looking through the tenth page of forum games >.>

Kickbutt513
Kickbutt513
2 posts
Nomad

I would like to test the game out because it sounds AWESOME so can i please try it out?

Kickbutt513
Kickbutt513
2 posts
Nomad

i want to try this out really really bad it sounds like the greatest world war 2 game that anyone can play

Showing 481-490 of 500