ForumsGame WalkthroughsUse Boxmen Walkthrough

51 116360
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I have noticed that a lot of people are having trouble with this game and I don't think anyone has created this walkthrough yet... This is my first walkthrough, so don't be too harsh if I made any mistakes.

Level 1: This one is self-explanatory, just jump off the starting platform to the next and again for the one with the cube/smiley face.

Level 2: Step on top of the button, and make a stationary boxman. Then go touch the cube.

Level 3: Jump of the starting platform and you make a boxman just right after you pass the midway point.

Level 4: Walk towards the switch, and when you get right underneath the higher platform, make a boxman. The moving boxman should flip the switch and give access to the cube.

Level 5: Go to the platform with the switch and make a stationary boxman just left of the switch. Then walk to the right and make a moving boxman. Walk to the top and get the cube!

Level 6: First, make a stationary boxman just right of the generator. Then, make a moving boxman between the wall and the previous boxman. Jump onto the now-moving platform and wait till you reach the top.

Level 7: Make a crouching boxman at the right-most point of the backwards G platform. Go to the left-most point, and make a boxman that is going towards the crouching one. Get to the cube before the wall is closed.

This is going to be PART 1. I will be making PART 2 later.

• 51 Replies
PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Thanks illtron, for that Level 15 walkthrough. I never knew someone would actually take there time to make something like that. I couldn't thank you enough.

Screenshot for 10 please? I will be your friend.

Here you go.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2439/3658874118_75244e7204.jpg
Place one friend standing by the wall on the left, and another right where the one will appear when you flip the third switch.

Set a friend running back and forth between them.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2431/3658874154_90d1858745.jpg
Go over to the switches and do the flipping yourself.

The rest is pretty self explanatory. Are we friends now?
illtron
illtron
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks illtron, for that Level 15 walkthrough. I never knew someone would actually take there time to make something like that. I couldn't thank you enough.

no problem, i did it at work :P
bubbarhino3
bubbarhino3
3 posts
Nomad

I understand how to complete level 10, but I just cant get my guy to the bottom fast enough. Any other hints?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

good walk through

bubbarhino3
bubbarhino3
3 posts
Nomad

I understand how to pass level 10, but I can't get my guy to the bottom fast enough. Are there any other hints?

bubbarhino3
bubbarhino3
3 posts
Nomad

having trouble with 11. understand the hints but I can get the lever to raise fast enough. love this game, but it is TOUGH.

JJ52
JJ52
1,150 posts
Nomad

Nice walk through Papi

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Excellent walk-through indeed. I was stuck on level 7 and your guide really helped me get through it. Thanks!

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

I understand how to pass level 10, but I can't get my guy to the bottom fast enough. Are there any other hints?

Eh? Didn't you read the one with pictures? You don't need to get your guy to the bottom.

having trouble with 11. understand the hints but I can get the lever to raise fast enough. love this game, but it is TOUGH.

Yes, level 11 was a tricky one. Took me a while to get it. But keep trying and don't give up!

@leo99rules, JJ52, Fyrefox

Thanks guys!
eric140319eric140319
eric140319eric140319
8 posts
Nomad

i say use the walkthough

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

Eric, what in the world are you trying to say?

Smugu
Smugu
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the walkthrough.

xugal
xugal
1 posts
Nomad

Could someone tell me exactly what is suppose to happen on LEVEL 11 because, every time I release my first boxmen he jumps and when he gets to the "elevator" he seems to run the opposite way and fall off...
How am I suppose to get the box exactly? I am so confused.
Plus, what is the point of releasing the second running boxmen by the generator?

PrivatePapi
PrivatePapi
1,107 posts
Nomad

xugal, this is a very tricky level and it requires very specific timing. When you release the boxman that jumps over the pillars, quickly go to the generator and release another boxman. That boxman will give you a quick-start. Then run back and forth by the generator yourself to lift the movable platform. And hopefully the jumping boxman should get to the cube just when the platform is raised high enough.

Panduh
Panduh
6 posts
Nomad

Nice Walkthrough.

Showing 31-45 of 51