ForumsGame WalkthroughsBarbarian onslaught the secret of steel boss guide

17 31047
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

I have heard a lot about how people cant kill the bosses in barbarian onslaught, so i have decided to make a guide on how to kill all the bosses.
NOTE i have not figured out how to kill the last boss and im not even gonna try and post his name. =P

First boss: DAM GUARD
The easiest boss by far. when he slams his hammer down just jump onto it and launch off it and slash his face

Second boss: ZOGGOT
To even get near him you must battle your way past his tentacles. The trick is to use 3 quick slashes at the nearest tentacle then quickly slash the ones behind you. If done right the tentacles wont get to even hit you!

Third boss: GRANNY SUMMERCAMP
This is a hard fight and took me about 6 times to kill her! To annihilate her, run next to the fire, and when she is coming at you use a quick strike to hurt her. This takes practice to successfully slash her every time. (i hit her every time she came at me so it is possible =P) Tips When she summons her skeletons get next to the fire and as 1 pops out slash him so he falls on the ground, hold spacebar to crunch him when he is on the ground. Her bottles will not hurt you if you jump into them so as the first one falls jump the way it was hurled at you.

Fourth boss: PRINCESS VICIOUS
A easy boss to kill. Just get right in front of her and quickly jump behind her she will pound the ground right were you stood before, leaving her back open to attack.

Fifth boss: PHANTOM CLONE
Somewhat hard boss to kill. There is no surefire way to kill this guy therefor i will give you some tips. When your rage is full you can use it on him to hurt him bad, Beware of his jump attack when you are fighting him on the ground sometimes he will spring into the air and send you staggering and also prone to his attacks. After you kill him a load of skeletons come out of the sides of the screen so just get to one side and use your quick attacks to clear them out.

Sixth boss: HEDGEHOG FROM HELL
A tricky boss to kill because he is fast! To kill this boss you must attack his hindquarters when he is turned away from you. Wait until he rolls at you then jump the same way he is rolling and with luck you will land on him or besides him, Then just hit him in the back.

seventh boss: mister long name that i cant pronounce =P
I am stuck on him and will tell how to beat him as soon as i can.

Thank you for reading my guide on how to beat the bosses. Happy gaming. =]

>>Klint26<<

• 17 Replies
Deadeye118
Deadeye118
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks you so much

Sarine
Sarine
1 posts
Farmer