ForumsGameshalo 2 veihicle killing

5 2871
bobjones
bobjones
27 posts
Nomad

ok first the warthog (the flood use them)your best bet is to grab the nearest plasma grenade and throw it.
wraith:
ok first makesure you have at least one plasma grenade go up to the wraith and board it melee it until the drivers lid is of then press l to plant a grenade BOOM
ghost:
now easy this time all you have to do is board it and you will steal the ghost but the covenant run me over alot so be careful
spectre:
board it and keep hitting it then plant your grenade and KABOOM!
the veihicles ive not mentioned you dont have to fight in halo2

• 5 Replies
bobjones
bobjones
27 posts
Nomad

sorry about the double post but another one is the banshee now on the last level when you have to cover sgt johnson instead of covering him ride on the scarab hes in banshees will fly at you at the right moment press b weeeeeee your bording a banshee but it makes you steal it after about 5 seconds.when your fighting them anywhere else your in a veihicle so dont worry about that

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

do you mean killing vehicles (in game) or killing with vehicles(in multiplayer)?

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

Dude no one plays Halo 2 everyone is on Halo 3

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Umm all you said was too throw stickys at the vehicles anyway everyone already knows that

bobjones
bobjones
27 posts
Nomad

ok maybe nobody plays halo 2 but i can think of harder and better ways if you want post again if you want me to because i have more ways of killing them plus i no how to get the scarab gun

Showing 1-5 of 5