ForumsProgramming ForumWhat is a good FLASH game making software? that is free?

35 82218
JoyLord
JoyLord
42 posts
Nomad

i need to know a free flash game software. is there even a free one?

• 35 Replies
krisnaisawesome
krisnaisawesome
15 posts
Nomad

I know i free program. It is called stencylworks. You can google it to find the download link...

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

If you want to make quality flash games, it won't be worth the time or effort unless you have Adobe Flash CS4 or CS5. If you're a student, you can get a discount from their website I believe.

Goodbuddy
Goodbuddy
2 posts
Nomad

umm this [url=http://www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials/as3withmxmlc/] link when you download it come up whith a .bat file and they are dangerous trust me they can mess up your computer it might not be bad most .bat files are i clicked on extracted it and looked at the code it seems bad so stay away frome it.

Goodbuddy
Goodbuddy
2 posts
Nomad

umm this [url]www.senocular.com/flash/tutorials/as3withmxmlc/[/url] link when you download it come up whith a .bat file and they are dangerous trust me they can mess up your computer it might not be bad most .bat files are i clicked on extracted it and looked at the code it seems bad so stay away frome it.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

it come up whith a .bat file and they are dangerous trust me they can mess up your computer it might not be bad most .bat files are i clicked on extracted it and looked at the code it seems bad so stay away frome it.

You're wrong. There's nothing inherently dangerous about bat files themselves.
The bat files in that particular download also aren't malicious.
Showing 31-35 of 35