Forums → Support Forum → Point deleting MUST READ MODERATORS ALL
Ok a good exemple is firetail_madness,as you can see he keeps loosing his points because of a nerd who wants to be first in a god chink site,ITS JUST A SITE COME ON!
As i can see point deleting is must be because of flagging a comment,i think.
And im pretty shure that when we flag something it dosent get moderated,it get point loss AUTOMATICLY,as i can see and tested,so i would suggest that moderators moderate de point loosing program since im tired of god chink nerds who think they are king because they delete points!Cheesh,again with firetail_madness(sorry man,your the best example(sorry again LOL)
He should be at least Wood king by now,should he!?
Thanks for reading,hope some peaple agrees with me!
- 4 Replies
Well, there's two things wrong with this statement. First, I'm pretty sure that all the flagged comments either go through the Admin's or Mod's already, and secondly, They wouldn't get deleted if they weren't considered spam.
Comments are not deleted when they are flagged, they go through a review process first.
1. I didn't understand half what you wrote.
2. This topic is spam and using lewd language like you just have is against the site rules.
3. Flagged comments are evaluated.
4. Firetail keeps losing points because we are cleaning out every bit of spam. This includes game comments like:
"This games sucks"
5. Will be continued on your profile.
Hmm,ok,thanks peaple,i was just frustrated for a bit,now its ok ,thanks for the omg fast replies too!Ok we can lock this now
Thread is locked!