ForumsSupport ForumSports section to the forum

7 2970
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I was just thinking there are a good number of sports topics floating around and no real place to put them. Would a Sports section be a good addition or would it not get enough play. (Haha get my pun?)

• 7 Replies
rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

not a bad idea.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

No! You are like totally stupid. Muahahaha.

You know I adore you.

I could see that. Even though every time I think about a sports section on a forum on a site like this makes me laugh a bit inside me head. But I have noticed a few sports topics here and there, and maybe a whole section would stimulate activity.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ehhh... I fear that having a section for personal issue is not a good idea. I am a licensed therapist, I just don't have my Ph.D yet, and am legally allowed to help people. The others on this site (some might, I don't know) are not and that could lead to some serious legal issues. Think if some kid is suicidal and some punk comes in his topic and tells him to off himself. Big problem.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Devoid....nice evil laugh. Made me shutter.

But yea, maybe it would spur more activity. It isn't a priority right now, but an idea.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

@switchfoot i think that a family or friendly help section would be going a little too far. I think that help with things in life is more of a matter to discuss with people you know. And since we don't really KNOW each other on these forums i think it is going too far

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, I'm in the middle of grad school right now. It will then take me another 2 years to finish a Ph.D. I'd say about 3 years from now.

Sara, my lady friend, is finishing her Ph.D. now and will be done this summer! I think that's so hot...

rj28
rj28
153 posts
Nomad

yah cause it might get personal.

Showing 1-7 of 7