ForumsSupport Forumthe rules

3 3192
antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

it seems to me that as i look at the blogs here and comments that the rules are being broken constantly. im not a mod or an admin i just though people could use a reminder on what the rules are. and yes i did just take this from the link above the comment section of games.
Commenting Rules & Regulations
Please Read the Commenting Rules before Posting!

The commenting section is a place to give feedback or start conversation about a game on the site. We ask that you put some thought into your posts, and that you follow the commenting guidelines. Failure to comply with these rules may result in a ban from commenting or the entire site, as well as removal of posts and points!

- No flaming, badgering, spamming, or trolling.

- No discussion of piracy or illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities.

- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.

- Do not post for the sake of points... your posts will be removed if we see you posting multiple 5-7 word posts just for points.

- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban.

- Do not post links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work.

- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.

- Do not post advertising or referral links.

- No excessive swearing or language.

- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.

If you have any questions or would like to contact a moderator, please email john [at] armorgames.com.

• 3 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

well, that is the reason the mods posted the sticky topic

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

so wats this thing all about>??????????

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I didn't think that this was necessary because the rules and guidlines are located in the upper corner of the forums.

Showing 1-3 of 3