Forums

ForumsForum Games

A Whatever-You-Make-It RPG by Jess

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:20pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

Sorry Sorry Sorry, I'm just so bored!
This RPG is... its more.. medieval.
And anything can happen I guess.
But you're on an island.
Just a little place.
And you have stats:

Name: (put your madeup name here and put your username in brackets next to it)
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: None (Can only hold one weapon at a time)
Items: (Choose two from below)
Skills: None

Note: Points are what you need to get skills. You gain skills rather like you gain skills on GemCraft.

Items (Choose two to start out with)
A dagger (+2Atk)
A spear (+2Atk)
A bow and two arrows (+2Atk)
A shield (Parrys attacks somewhat)
An orange egg
A grey egg

You start out in a small village with a village hall, a few shops, a church, a small hospital, a small vets and a few playing fields.
I'm accepting three players, thanks!

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:23pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,889 posts

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: None
Skills: None

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:25pm

SonnyNerd

SonnyNerd

648 posts

Name: Paw [Sonny]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: Spear
Items: Grey Egg
Skills: None

LOL?!

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:35pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

Yeeaahh. Wow. Signups already?

Mav, could you change your stats just slightly?
You know, so your weapon is a Bow and Arrow and you have 3 Attack.
Thanks

LOL?!
Uhm..

Paw (Sonny)
You're sitting in your little cottage. You don't own much. Just your cottage, a small garden and a few homegrown vegetables. You've also been given a strange egg just yesterday. You don't know what to do with it. It's sitting on your table. You would take it out with you but its too big to fit in your pockets.
You feel its high time to make a name for yourself. You've heard talk from the North about many brave men forming alliances. There are groups of knights all over the island. They're all after something apparantly.
They've performed many searches and gone on many quests to explore more of the island. They've braved caves and high mountains. Dungeons and deep seas. Now you would like to join them.
You get up to go out.
Where do you go?
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The shops
-The Church
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

James (Mav)
You're sitting in your little cottage. You don't own much. Just your cottage, a small garden and a few homegrown vegetables. You've also been given a strange egg just yesterday. You don't know what to do with it. It's sitting on your table. You would take it out with you but its too big to fit in your pockets.
You feel its high time to make a name for yourself. You've heard talk from the North about many brave men forming alliances. There are groups of knights all over the island. They're all after something apparantly.
They've performed many searches and gone on many quests to explore more of the island. They've braved caves and high mountains. Dungeons and deep seas. Now you would like to join them.
You get up to go out.
Where do you go?
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The shops
-The Church
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

Sorry, I was lazy so I pretty much c/p'd it.
 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:37pm

Burnt

Burnt

690 posts

Name: SA60 [Alex]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 1
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Orange Egg
Weapon: Dagger (Atk+2)
Skills: None

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:39pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,889 posts

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Skills: None

oops! sorry

ima gonna go to the church

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:52pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

SA60 (Burnt)
You're sitting in your little cottage. You don't own much. Just your cottage, a small garden and a few homegrown vegetables. You've also been given a strange egg just yesterday. You don't know what to do with it. It's sitting on your table. You would take it out with you but its too big to fit in your pockets.
You feel its high time to make a name for yourself. You've heard talk from the North about many brave men forming alliances. There are groups of knights all over the island. They're all after something apparantly.
They've performed many searches and gone on many quests to explore more of the island. They've braved caves and high mountains. Dungeons and deep seas. Now you would like to join them.
You get up to go out.
Where do you go?
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The shops
-The Church
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

James (Mav)
You dash over to the church and walk amongst the pews. You chose to sit a while in the 3rd row. After 10 minutes of thinking to yourself, Father Riley walks out from the door behind the alter. He glides over and sits next to you.
"What brought you here?" he asks.

Reply

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:54pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,889 posts

Name: James [Mav]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Items: Bow and Arrow, Orange Egg
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Skills: None

*mention leaving the village*
---
wow, an rpg wher you actually have to THINK! this is gonna be better than the sonny style engine like i do

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 4:55pm

SonnyNerd

SonnyNerd

648 posts

Name: Paw [Sonny]
Rank/Job: Peasant/None
Level 1
Health: 50/50
Attack: 3
Points: 0
Money: 0
Weapon: Spear
Items: Grey Egg
Skills: None

-The Church

 

Posted Jun 28, '09 at 5:02pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

James (Mav)
"Ahh, so you'd like a change of scenery?"
You nod.
"So what compells you to leave little Direshire*?" he enquires.
You explain about the tales from the North. How you'd like to make a name for yourself.
"Ahhh. And I hear you recently aquired an egg?"
You nod again.
"Well. I think it would be in your best interests to stay away from strangers and odd trades. Who knows what that egg could be!"
You tell him you don't think it will do no harm. He sighs.
"Well if you'd like it to survive, you might want to keep it warm. But i'd suggest you get rid of it."
You tell him you'll think about it.
So now what do you do?
-Go back home to the egg
-The Town Hall
-The Hospital
-The Shops
-The Vets
-The Playing Fields

*I apologise for the lame names I come up with :P

This might be my last post for the night. I need to sleep. I will continue tomorrow though.

 
Reply to A Whatever-You-Make-It RPG by Jess

You must be logged in to post a reply!