ForumsThe TavernEver noticed how....

55 9025
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

You can tell who the spammers and flamers will be just by their names? It seems like on every site I join, they have names that you can't pronounce and have a couple x's in front. The people with normal names though (Normal, like Green12324...wait, that's awesome. Not normal.) anyway, the people with normal names usually are...well...normal. Ever noticed that?

• 55 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Dudeguy. You decide.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Ever notice when you eat fish sticks out of a vending machine, you get terrible gas?

mottanthony14
mottanthony14
84 posts
Nomad

spaming is gone out of contral

chu
chu
131 posts
Nomad

ever notice how many losers type about farting in AG?

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Names like pumpkinkiller984473284987 are usually spammers

That's funny, the name "Green12324" seems to fall under that category.
ShylaGirl92
ShylaGirl92
671 posts
Nomad

is it really right to say someone is a spammer by just looking at there screen name ??

valkyrie1119
valkyrie1119
1,720 posts
Nomad

I disagree. Names don't really have anything to do with flaming and spamming. Look at my name, pretty ordinary, yet I used to be a flamer. Don't believe me? Ask the mods, I'm sure they know exactly who I am.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

People with 420 in their names are spammerz.

Not this guy.
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Ok, I think we've established that people with random numbers aren't necessarily spammers xP Notice that I made this thread at 2 am, and was in a random mood, lol.

PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Ok, I think we've established that people with random numbers aren't necessarily spammers xP Notice that I made this thread at 2 am, and was in a random mood, lol.

Now that we've decided you can never truly deviate a spammer from a non-spammmer just by their screen name let's talk about something else. Like turtles. I like turtles.
compaq7550
compaq7550
164 posts
Nomad

Now that we've decided you can never truly deviate a spammer from a non-spammmer just by their screen name let's talk about something else. Like turtles. I like turtles.

Me too. I like the way they taste after you make stew out of them.
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Haha, nice, Green. XP I've made crazier threads at 2:00 AM.

Like turtles. I like turtles.

Or spaghetti. Explosives. First-gen pokemon. A scented candle. Jackets. Small fuzzy animals. A bed by the windo
PossibleInstability
PossibleInstability
975 posts
Nomad

Me too. I like the way they taste after you make stew out of them.

Never had it. I'd eat it if I got the chance though.

Or spaghetti. Explosives. First-gen pokemon. A scented candle. Jackets. Small fuzzy animals. A bed by the windo

Yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, yes. Good list, A+, would read again.
compaq7550
compaq7550
164 posts
Nomad

Yes, yes, yes, no, yes, yes, yes. Good list, A+, would read again.

I completely agree. What are the chances?
_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

lyke yah i kno. dees spammmers hav 2 go. But yeah, I've noticed that. I think my ID is spam...like...

Showing 31-45 of 55