ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316021
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Ummm then i should be a mod too, im on everyday and and post regularly plus just last night i became a golden knight :3

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

1. Asking to be a mod lowers your chances. Good-bye.
2. Get back on topic

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

*nods head* Well we cant rly get back on topic unless we know what the topic is lmao. Btw nice 14,700 posts firetail =)

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The topic is apocalypse, which is like the end of the world or a major disaster.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

I understand what an apocalypse is but im saying its a bit hard to set up how its gonna end but its will be entertaining to examine the creativity of the other AG's for this particular subject.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Well, let kycocat submit than?

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Submit what?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

An entry?

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Oh? well he can enter when ever its not like im holding him back...so we still add pics in our entries right?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I think it's optional now.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Ok ill add one anyway but i think it'll be a picture evrybody has seen but still laughs everytime they see it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I assume it's not original than.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

1. Mods need responsibility/maturity

I can be mature. I just choose not to.

2. A good deal of forum posts + merits

I have a pretty high post count for an iron knight. as for merits, I have a pretty high merit count for someone who has never written a game review.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I can be mature. I just choose not to.

Thus meaning you are not fit for it.

I have a pretty high post count for an iron knight. as for merits, I have a pretty high merit count for someone who has never written a game review.

Exactly the point. Your high post count was partly from spamming when you first started, and the merit count wasn't earned fairly through the purpose it was supposed to be used in.

Let's not discuss mods on this topic.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

someone enter something already!

Let's not discuss mods on this topic.

this site needs mods, and we need to discuss it somewhere.
Showing 991-1005 of 1443