ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 316005
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Man i wanna judge but i also wanna enter too...i need to think.

*sits like Mr.thinker*

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Well i dont rly care about winning i just think its fun! Thats why i dont mind being a judge ^-^

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

*still thinking*

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

He's thinking in BOLD!! Quiet everybody!

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

*GASP!* wait NO *Continues Thinking*

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

*goes to bed* Tell me what you came up with and I'll see it tomarrow xP Night!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Next next round...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

And, I don't think I'll give you high scores and a chance to judge if you won't stop posting unrelated stuff.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

ok kyo later...
Now where was i in my thinking process?
Well ima just sleep on it ima hit the hay hit chall up on the chat tomorrow.

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Good grief firetail lighten up man. No one's posting anyway. Its just a way to keep the thread up on top page so other ppl can see it and post an entry (btw the banner needs to be changed)

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

indeed it does.....good night my fello AG's

Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

Title:Nobody

Plot:
It starts out after the fact. Plants are growing in the cracks of sidewalks and streets, small animals roam the city. Two raccoons fight over food that spilled out of a trash bin. One building is collapsed and a mouse scurries from it. We see a large dog bark at the raccoons, and they run away with wrappers still in their mouths.
The dog is our main character.

She is walking slowly along a sidewalk, wagging her tail.

*Flashback oh scary*
The dog is walking the same way, but she has a collar on and a young man in a suit walking beside her. His cell phone rings, and he picks it up. We learn he works for the government. We can, however, only hear one side of the conversation, so we don't learn anything else. When he hangs up and puts the cell phone back into his pocket, he looks frustrated and a little sad. The dog licks his hand.

Now they are back at his apartment, and he takes off the leash. She runs into the kitchen, expecting him to feed her, but he's not there. He walks straight to his computer and shuts the door so she can't get in. She looks confused and scratches the door.
Now we're in the room with him. He turns on his computer and logs in. We see him check his e-mail, and he doesn't look happy, but we only see the topic and one sentence; "Media" and "How long do think we can hold it off?

We go straight to a news channel now, with the man in the suit beside his boss. His boss starts tells the media about the chemical accidentally released into the air while it was being transported to another facility, and how harmless it is.

The man's boss is talking to a co-worker around the water cooler about it and how might have some slight side-effects. He jokes about everyone growing an extra arm and they both go back to work.

The man is in a hospital bed now, with a bad cough, very pale skin, and a small trail of blood leading down from his chin. A nurse comes in and checks something. He asks if they've found anything out, and she replies no, they haven't. His boss comes in with two other co-workers and they stand at the door while he walks in. He tells the man that he has some disease from the virus accidentally released. He tells the man that neither the virus nor this knowledge could spread anymore, and the man shouts out "Am I the only one!?". His boss leaves and the nurse comes in and inserts something into the IV.

The news channel again. The president is telling the public about the disease that is spreading like fire in the city, and the plans to move everyone from there to a containment camp.

And then it ends with a newspaper on the ground, the headline "Three infected, still missing". It slowly changes into "Virus spreading! Research for cure begins."

Character: The dog, the man, his boss, and the president.

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

See firetail. If me and hood hadnt of been posting to keep this on top it would been on the 3rd or 4th page like it was b4 and Thyll wouldnt have made an entry =)

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

yep i think you should be thanking us that we're thinking ahead trying to help this awesome thread get like 45890y31951 thousand posts.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

So how many entries do we have so far in the competition?

Showing 1036-1050 of 1443