ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315905
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
Zephera
Zephera
187 posts
Nomad

If there was a thread search you would know.

There is.

Oh and to second Ernie's question: What's the genre?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Just stick with sci-fi.
I'm pretty sure we haven't done it before.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Okay, so Sci-Fi is the new genre.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Ernie, can you perhaps get NoNameC68 or Gantic to change the title?
They seem to be the most active as of this moment.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Current Genre: SCI-FI
Deadline: December 1st

Get your entries in!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Title:Bob the Alien
Characters: Bob, William the Alien King,Alien guards/people.
also Fredrick the human.
Setting:Earth,Outer Space somewhere

Bob is sent the king of Uthero 9 because of his crimes he has comitted on the planet. Since there is only the king who rules over the planet, he is the planets judial system.
The king decides instead of sentencing bob to death, he'll sen d him to earth to invade a planet to show he deserves to live. The king gives him a portion of the army to bring with him. Bob then chooses a planet named earth to invade.
When he gets there, hr then disguses himself as a human and then tries to find a house where he can live. He dosen't suceed for people think hes a regular creep.He then becomes homeless until a man named fredrick kindly sees him in a alley and sees hes just a teen and offers to let him live him. He then clothes him and even gets bob a job. Then Bob calls back to the king on Uthero 9and the king asks him if hes found out how'll they'll invade earth and bob then tells him, unless he actually does what he was sent there for, he'll order him dead. Bob then has a tough choice to make. He has to ethier invade earth for his lifeor risk it for fredrick. He then decides to show fredrick he's an alien. At first fredrick is laughing and saying alright take off that costume. Then he starts pulling on bob and discovers he is infact an alien. Fredrick then decides to not tell anyone about bob for hes the only friend he has and he dosen't really care if hes an alien. So then Bob and Fredrick try to outsmart the king and somehow keep bob on earth.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Good job Ernie or whoever did it.
First entry is in =]

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

You Dumbass, its me! Google567.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I meant whoever asked a mod to change the title...

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

ohhh...... lol

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Haha wow they changed the title! Awesome! Well I guess I can still post an entry in this one correct?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Now where is my reward? :O
kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

*slips ernie some money* Isn't internet money great?!

Yakitori
Yakitori
58 posts
Nomad

Second place!! That should have a prize!

kyocat64
kyocat64
657 posts
Nomad

Srry bro. I gave all my money to ernie =( *shows empty pockets*

Showing 1291-1305 of 1443