ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315906
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Just use the image tab above the post box ^^
[quote]I did but the.... and the.. and... aklsjdnf;jkasd;lkfj
[/quote]

It's because PhotoBucket loves their tags to be in caps eg; [IMG] ArmorGames wants his tags in small [img] so if you just use little letters or use the image button you should be sweet!
ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

Tennisman24 is this still being judged in two days, or judged at all? Just wondering because you said it was going to be judged on the 17th instead, but it never happened.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

So, when's the judgment day again?

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Tennisman24 is this still being judged in two days, or judged at all? Just wondering because you said it was going to be judged on the 17th instead, but it never happened.

He hasent been on since he said that or well I havent seen him on.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I'm confused. Is the deadline tomorrow?
Where is tennis?

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I am quite confused too, I thought that deadline was yesterday 22 July.

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

Tennisman24 used confusion! it's super effective!

Well this is a really good idea and with some good ideas. I hope this judging will be done soon so I can join in and pwn all!

Perslos
Perslos
353 posts
Nomad

His posts are yet to change.

Firetail, you are still judging, correct? Well, judge when you can.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Firetail judge soon (if you can) this round can't last more, two weeks is too much.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Some people haven't posted movie covers yet.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Let's wait one day more for the movie covers, if they don't post the covers, they will not be judged.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Okay I am back full time now. For some reason page 13 is not working for me so can someone show me it?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

False alarm. And the deadline will be tomorrow. And firetail, if they do not post movie covers by tomorrow then just dont give them as good of a rating.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Okay firetail, can you judge the contest now. The deadline is now over. If you didn't get the covers in then to bad, you had your chance.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In that case I'll wait until tomorrow to judge just in case somebody posts a movie cover.

Showing 121-135 of 1443