ForumsThe Tavern'Write A Movie' Contest - Theme: (pending)

1443 315884
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to be a success! Me and goumas13 thought of this thread. When he gets on I'll tell him to come here and tell you what he is going to do. What you are going to do is make a movie using these directions.

Title:
Plot:
Setting:
Characters:
Movie Cover: (picture from photobucket)

There are going to be two judges for each competition. Each competition will be two weeks long. And the winner will receive a merit by Carlie. You cannot win twice.

Now all I need is to have two judges.

First competition is going to start when I have two judges to judge the movies. It will end on July 24th. Get Thinking!!!!

• 1,443 Replies
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Well, they only go a few blocks, besides they're stupid adolescent boys lol

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

But they're 15, most teens use common sense, even if they never do to follow a guy who wants to show them something.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Well he is an alien, he USED MIND POWERS TO CONTROL THEM!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

You never mentioned that.
Also don't say that for it messes up the story.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Dude that story was so EPIC...
it was good but i agree with google it wasn't likely that would have followed him so easily and also im confused on how 0093 came into the place or where ever they were...how did 0093 get to the teens?What is 0093 human, alien, monster? you know fill in missing spaces overall good story its a sure winner if not your good for 3rd...lol

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

0093 is another human that had been captured for alien tests. sorry, I didn't know i was going t have to be so specific

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

0093 is another human that had been captured for alien tests. sorry, I didn't know i was going t have to be so specific

Oh well you dont have to be specific just that you left out a major part in the story when it came to 0093.
In fact since that was a good story and you did have another thing to place in it just repost the story with that part of 0093 into it and your good cause im sure that the judges wont mind if you added something like that since the deadline hasn't sprung up yet
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Scatch that, it's someone sent by FC to see how the teens would react. y'know, for the intelligence tests

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I think him just coming to the teens is some what cool and mistrious. I like it. It showed that he did come to them just by walking or just appearing. 0093 himself dosen't need to be explained for it should point out already hes a alien.

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

Oh bu hes human...but its good as is since you changed it up but overall your good its already submited if you decide to add to it.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Yeah, sorta like not ever showing the mosters face in a horror movie

HoodHulk58
HoodHulk58
1,181 posts
Nomad

well nevermind what im saying leave it as is but i guess now we gotta keep the thread alive since we have a new entrie...so yall keep posting things while i finish watching that movie the fourth kind...google it google lol

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I'll keep telling people about it for it worked getting us one entre.
We'd get a bunch more if Ernie put a link of it on his profile.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

I better win after all this lol

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I haven't yet, I've entered only one besides this.

Showing 1366-1380 of 1443