ForumsThe Tavern[Look here][Necro]The most respected user on AG.

374 53755
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this topic is acceptible or not, so if not Mods can lock it.

This is not a topic about teh most popular user on AG, which is what I think people may think about this topic. This topic is about the most respected user on AG, that user might only have 100AP but is still very respected on the site. I would rather this not turn into a big argument.

• 374 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

why does everyone put mods...like you HAVE to respect them or be able to dodge there ban hammers.

i respect most people of AG, except the occasional buttmunch that comes my way.

bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Well i'll split mine into 2.

For mods/admins Zophia and carlie are 2 of the most respected staff.

For other users Firetail_madness and skater_kid_who_pwns.

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I think Green12324 / all the moderators / carlie

jlel
jlel
192 posts
Nomad

I don't like this thread at all, cause we have to respect everyone, we don't know the majority and we have no right to judge someone by his actions in a website.

I totally agree with this though I do know that many players really don't respect the developers of the games at all by replying with words like "GAY" and "Stupid" without even any constructive criticism to the game at all.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I think that they don't even play the game and they do this either because they think is amusing, cool or for the AP. So when they see that a game has a bad rating they just write gay or stupid, so they don't have to explain why it is bad and they can move on to the next game which gives 4 more AP.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I'll always hold Zoph and Strop in especially high respect - not just as mods, but as people. Kind, smart, talented, and funny. Big plusses in my mind.

Userwise. . .I hold the user Fallensky in high respect. He was the first friend I ever had here, and probably the best. but he hasn't been on for a while, though he never officially quit :/

I also highly respect TSl3_Needed and Snakebite. Nice people, good debaters, and they're still respectful to people who have different views than they do (like me.)

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

Yeah, tats basically what they do, if your gonna write a comment for a game make it at-least 2 sentences to make it look like you played it. I did the rating trick right in the beginning, i stopped when I only had 50 points then actually started playing an rating them, now I get so into the game and want to write a comment that I forget to rate the game.

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

probably Carlie i think

Green12324
Green12324
4,097 posts
Peasant

I like Green12324 i think that's it

I think Green12324 / all the moderators / carlie

Whoots, a year and a half on AG and two people respect me =D Lol.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Still, I am not respected by anyone.

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Me neither.

I respected Shin until he got banned. Now I respect Cenere the most.

sanny
sanny
124 posts
Nomad

I think it's firetail_madness.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Me neither.

You kind of confuse people, including me. Just 3 or so months ago, you were a boy. Now you're a girl? I'm way lost.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

I think it's firetail_madness.

Ugh, nothing against Firetail but are you only picking him because he's #1?

You kind of confuse people, including me. Just 3 or so months ago, you were a boy. Now you're a girl? I'm way lost.

Nobody's exactly sure of my gender. :]
bretttrumpour
bretttrumpour
677 posts
Nomad

Whoots, a year and a half on AG and two people respect me =D Lol.

I respect you too so thats 3 haha.
Showing 76-90 of 374