ForumsPopular MediaThe Great Band Debate

125 23337
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

The Great Band Debate is a 32-band contest deciding which band is the greatest of all-time according to users on Armor Games. The 32 bands,which have already been decided,will face off against each other in four eight-team brackets. The winners of the brackets,or the Final Four,will be re-seeded. There will be two polls active at a time.

• 125 Replies
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Cream is ahead of Queen 12-11! This could turn into an upset,like Foo Fighters-Pearl Jam was,or can Queen pull back to win it? Stay tuned and keep polling!

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Queen has retaken the lead 14-13! This poll will end at 5,so it's going to be close. New polls tomorrow between Rush and Genesis and The Police and The Clash. Thanks for voting!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

It is final. Queen has beaten Cream 14-13,narrowly avoiding an upset. Two new polls tommorrow.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

thank god queen beat cream....didnt have time to get in my vote....

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Ahh,too bad man. You gonna vote tomorrow?

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i havnt exactly figured out how...

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

You have to go to either my page or my brother's (Google567). The link's at the top of the page. Or you can use the links I'll post here tomorrow.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

The poll for Rush-Genesis. Link.
The poll for The Police-The Clash. Link.
Enjoy!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Update
-----------
Genesis-5
Rush-4

The Police-9
The Clash-3

Great voting so far. Close matchup between Rush and Genesis. This one's going down to the wire!

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Update
---------
Genesis-6
Rush-4

The Police-10
The Clash-3

Thanks for voting. It's still a tight race between Genesis and Rush,while The Police are starting to Clash The Clash.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Update
---------
Genesis-6
Rush-5

The Police-11
The Clash-4

Great job so far everybody. The Police are still pulling ahead,while Genesis barely has an edge over Rush. Continue polling.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Final
-------
The Police-13
The Clash-6

Although this poll hasn't gotten many votes,we decided to close it considering The Police's big lead. Thanks everybody who voted.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Update
---------
Rush-8
Genesis-6

Somehow,Rush has taken a two vote lead in this debate. That's where voting will get you. So if you want Genesis to regain their crown,or if you want Rush to pull off the upset,vote for your favorite NOW before polling closes. Let the best band win!

poohead
poohead
34 posts
Nomad

i posted my vote!

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Thanks poohead.

Final
-------
Thanks to everyone for voting. In one hour,our votes doubled from 16 to 33. The improbable happened:
Rush-17
Genesis-16
Rush pulled out the upset!

This poll is now closed,and we'll now post two polls on each of our pages. On my page,I'll post Nirvana v. Guns N' Roses and Poison v. Def Leppard. On FryLock19's profile,Rolling Stones v. The Doors and Sex Pistiols v. Ramones will be posted.

Showing 16-30 of 125