ForumsPopular MediaThe Great Band Debate

125 23328
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

The Great Band Debate is a 32-band contest deciding which band is the greatest of all-time according to users on Armor Games. The 32 bands,which have already been decided,will face off against each other in four eight-team brackets. The winners of the brackets,or the Final Four,will be re-seeded. There will be two polls active at a time.

• 125 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Ok everybody! This is it! The FINALS! Here's the poll,and cast your vote for The Beatles or Aerosmith (I voted for The Beatles personally). The link is right here.
Remember these polls will be up for a week,so tell EVERYONE about them! I'd appreciate it!

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Beatles All Da Way! (Too bad The Eagles didn't beat Aerosmith,cuz then this matchup would be epicly awesome!)

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Day 1 Update
-------------
The Beatles-4
Aerosmith-3

This is a little odd. When we checked earlier today,The Beatles were winning 6-1. Now it's 4-3. I think Micropoll is screwing with us. 6 days left,so tell all your friends about it!

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys but I have to go with aerosmith got some good memories associated with dont wanna miss a thing just makes me feel better listening to then the beatles even though they are great. Aerosmith

TheWarTank33
TheWarTank33
1,081 posts
Nomad

I'm definitly voting aerosmith

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I'm going to have to say Aerosmith.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Aerosmith

Yeah,they might be more popular,but are they really the best?
FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

Day 2 Update
------------
The Beatles-5
Aerosmith-5

Pretty close. Thanks for voting everybody!

Buttersnack
Buttersnack
332 posts
Peasant

Although I have no idea how this works, I think I can vote for the Beatles and mention that Eleanor Rigby is an awesome song.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Hey Buttersnack,Go to my about page and click on the link at the top that says "The Finals! The Beatles vs. Aerosmith".

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Aerosmith. I love them.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

No disrespect to Aerosmith but I can't believe how close this is. I expected this to be a walk over for the Fab Four

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I expected this to be a walk over for the Fab Four

Me too.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Day 3 Update
-------------
The Beatles-8
Aerosmith-5

The Fab Four are winning,as they should.

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

I also have no understanding of how this works, but if I can vote I will vote for the Beatles.

Showing 106-120 of 125